Collection Pinup AztoDio Collection [2023-01-28] [AztoDio]

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Before I forget, here's the rewards Azto sent out today. Perhaps the last one ever, unless he sends out monthly art recap packs.

Feels pretty light and like it was slapped together last second, probably because it was. But I'm looking forward to seeing how the game develops over the next few months/years.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
Term 38

And all can say also this time 'Thank you' to Lmb55 for Sharing! CLICK IT!

There should be enough Reactions to express your gratitude.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

Montblanc00

Nov 12, 2020
Can we ask for Mixdrop or Mega links for these terms? Thanks!

term 11 Images
term 21 Images
term 28 Images
term 28 Animations

joemesh

Jul 23, 2017
Not only is it lazy but now it puts other artists into question. I wouldn't be surprised if many Patreon artists are using AI and not admitting it. I've suspected that Sakimichan has been using it for a while now. If you feel AI art is worth your money then have at it, but I can't support that stuff.

durtypicturz

Jan 13, 2019
Not only is it lazy but now it puts other artists into question. I wouldn't be surprised if many Patreon artists are using AI and not admitting it. I've suspected that Sakimichan has been using it for a while now. If you feel AI art is worth your money then have at it, but I can't support that stuff.
There already are scammy 'artists'. There's one that is tracing cutesexyrobutts's work and posting as his own with different cell shading. Get's a few €K/Month for it.
At the end of the day, you either will want to pay for results or for work and then look for artists who post all the steps it took them to get an image.

castrocr08

Jan 6, 2021
sorry if my inquiry is a bit annoying but I haven't been following Aztodio's work for a while now, do you know if these have been release and in which pack I can get them?
1684509134842.png
1684509143952.png

thirstysoda

Aug 2, 2020
current know this fantastic illustrator
does anyone have term 12 ? please!
all link is dead .

edit : done thx

Last edited: