VN Ren'Py Abandoned Azure Wing - Rising Gale [v demo8.0] [Jonathan S]

Noctum28

Nov 11, 2018
The game is also available on Steam (though it is not very popular there):

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
It's more or less a kinetic novel with a linear story, in the entire full version I think I saw maybe 3 choices total.

It's a pretty good story though, although it's clear this is not an "Adult Novel". It has about as much perversion as your standard Ecchi Harem anime that happens to show nipples on the boobs.

I saw "Demo" and apparently before I downloaded it someone added the full game because I kept expecting it to end and it never did.

Also someone should change the OP and set this completed because the game even states at the end that it'll be continuing as a sequel.

Lewismass

Mar 15, 2019
It's more or less a kinetic novel with a linear story, in the entire full version I think I saw maybe 3 choices total.

It's a pretty good story though, although it's clear this is not an "Adult Novel". It has about as much perversion as your standard Ecchi Harem anime that happens to show nipples on the boobs.

I saw "Demo" and apparently before I downloaded it someone added the full game because I kept expecting it to end and it never did.

Also someone should change the OP and set this completed because the game even states at the end that it'll be continuing as a sequel.
Hello so the links are the full game?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Why is that? name one good H game on steam. house party maybe, but anything else? theres nothing else.
I could demand you define "good H game" first, but I'd point out that a whole bunch of quality hentai JRPGs I originally encountered as fan-translations here have since then gotten official English releases - including on Steam.

More to the point presuming quality of the product *solely* on basis of its release platform is pants-on-head retarded in the first place.

Mar 21, 2019
Not to necro too hard, but will there ever be a full version available? I got rid of that money and time black hole named steam (I have terrible impulse control when upset) but there is a constant temptation to reinstall. I am too suspicious to take the risk after the demo left me kinda cold.

Semantics

Apr 28, 2017
Not to necro too hard, but will there ever be a full version available? I got rid of that money and time black hole named steam (I have terrible impulse control when upset) but there is a constant temptation to reinstall. I am too suspicious to take the risk after the demo left me kinda cold.
As stated earlier, this doesn't (despite the download files/release being titled as one) appear to be a demo, more of a "part 1." After doing some digging it appears the Kickstarter for the second part was canceled by the devs, apparently because it looked very likely it would fail to be funded, and they haven't mentioned it much since then. They seem to be mostly doing work on a light novel and another - actually adult - game right now, though the cancellation post mentions they're just putting this on the back-burner and hope to rework and return to it.

This should definitely have a "no sexual content" tag though, as sadly the most it has is non-full-frontal nudity, and posts by the devs in a couple places indicate the second part wouldn't have had adult scenes either.

Surprisingly good once you get past the really meh first bit, which had way too much info dumping and flow issues during the first fight scene. Hopefully more eventually gets made.

Nightwish2

Apr 27, 2017
Wow, I can't believe I had to read someone say "Name a good H game on steam". I'll start with Muv-luv and end with the Grisaia series, with a lot in between. Masterpieces that are on steam. Don't get me wrong, I hate some of their shitty policies. That doesn't mean it's wise to ignore anything on the platform