RPGM - Completed - Azurite Lewd Contract in NTR Guild [Final] [Misokko Company]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Troqu

I don't usually review games, but this game is unbelievably bad. It epitomizes the reasons people dislike rpgm sex games (combat is a slog, leveling is insanely slow and the stats gained from levels are negligible and level gates new areas even though you never need levels to actually beat anything) while not adding anything.

The art is the only good thing I can say about this game, but it's accompanied by the worst battle fuck scenes ever and the game forces you to lose 10 times with each partner to unlock their in base scenes while only having two after fight loss variations so you're just holding the skip button down constantly and then running to the same enemy that beat you and skipping through the shitty battle fuck, rinse and repeat.

The in base scenes are at least a bit unique but there's no actual gating in them so if you just farm a character to enough defeat rapes in one go, you'll very likely watch their scenes out of order. The breakpoints for those wondering are 3/6/9/10 if you'd like to watch them in order, but even then the fall happens ridiculously quick.

The game has 3 endings,
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    and
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Honestly find someone's gallery file and look at the art but don't waste your time with this shit.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Sintheta

There's a first for everything so here's my first review.

We'll get the two major things out of the way first:
    1) NTR is avoidable, but I'd refer you to the NTR spoiler on the OP
    2) Edited MTL is alright. (Although, I will disclaimer this opinion with the fact that I am in the camp that thinks having MTL is better than nothing, but translations with more effort are welcome.)

This game is pretty short and minimalistic, featuring mostly running back and forth to get the H scenes, and then the usual dungeon grinding and beating the bosses. In terms of gameplay loop, I found it pretty boring after the first 5 minutes running around. Though the combat system has slightly more depth in the form of a turn order, it didn't feel like it was anything special.

Onto the H scenes, the game requires you to lose to progress. Here's a link to my forum post on what I think are the H scene advancement mechanics: https://f95zone.to/threads/azurite-lewd-contract-in-ntr-guild-final-misokko-company.126501/post-8717604

tl;dr basically you need to beat a dungeon, and I think you need to lose a certain amount of times with a partner to get a scene.

Now the art itself is pretty alright which to me, was about its only saving grace. I know NTR is a sensitive topic here so I'll just say that a majority of the scenes occur without the guy knowing until you get one of the two NTR endings. Even still, I think the theme of NTR was pretty weak.

All in all, I'd like to give this a 2.5/5 rating, but I don't mind rounding it up to 3 out of preference for the character. IMO, play for 5 minutes to get the gameplay if you care about it at all, then grab a save and just watch the scenes. Tbh, this review for this game is already longer than it deserves but oh well.