RPGM Completed Azurite Lewd Contract in NTR Guild [Final] [Misokko Company]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ221312_img_main.png

Overview:
This game is about completing dungeons to remove your boyfriend's curse.
You can party up with two other members of the guild to defeat enemies but they will take advantage of you when you lose a fight.

Enemies can also destroy your clothes and rape you in combat.

Story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is NTR avoidable?

Thread Updated: 2022-08-07
Release Date: 2018-03-27
Original Title: Azurite 寝取られギルドの淫らな契約
Developer: Misokko Company -
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Translator: Saikey NTR Studios - - -
Language: English (MTL)
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Combat Fix: Here

Screen_Shot_2022-07-10_at_03.05.42.png RJ221312_img_smp1.png RJ221312_img_smp2.png RJ221312_img_smp3.png

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
For those that love asking the question, "Is NTR avoidable?" well, this is taken directly from the OP:
Is NTR avoidable?
You can avoid NTR by not losing fights, but the game will cuck you either way by not showing you any lewd content if you do.
So.. is it really avoidable? :rolleyes:
Thus, technically it IS avoidable. Full stop.
(You just won't have any lewd content apparently if you don't lose battles however...)

Thanks Saikey for the edited MTL. Cheers!

Edit: Ngl, I like that keyhole dress showing underboob. ^^'

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
For those that love asking the question, "Is NTR avoidable?" well, this is taken directly from the OP:

Thus, technically it IS avoidable. Full stop.
(You just won't have any lewd content apparently if you don't lose battles however...)

Thanks Saikey for the edited MTL. Cheers!

Edit: Ngl, I like that keyhole dress showing underboob. ^^'
Love her overall character design as well. Cute and hot

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Questions arise like:
Since a lot of content is behind "losing", does this mean that you have to also win to pass the dungeon (stage, whatever), meaning that you have to do the thing twice?
And is there a game over after losing? Is there some line of dialogue that makes the character remember she was gangraped once or 200 times?

Yougoshatenshi

Aug 20, 2017
Seems like the translation broke the fight system. She will always stay at position 1 and can do commands, but the others wont?

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
Seems like the translation broke the fight system. She will always stay at position 1 and can do commands, but the others wont?
Can you explain further and include screenshots? I don't remember having any issues with the combat

Yougoshatenshi

Aug 20, 2017
Can you explain further and include screenshots? I don't remember having any issues with the combat
yeah, the delay of the commands is 0 for me. (Top left) She will always stay at top in the order and the others wont do anything.
I could use the "Special Skill: Step forward" to get her restrained, but otherwise other than her wont do anything in fight.
Also made a video of it:

1659863119101.png

Last edited:

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Oh well, to each it's own preference regarding art style, quality, and gameplay I guess. But I was mostly talking about how the overall design looked similar, not stating my personal tastes as fact or if I thought one was better...
I understand... her face, hair, hat and the fact she's a nun its very similar. I got you point.

Last edited:
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes