RPGM Completed Azurite Lewd Contract in NTR Guild [Final] [Misokko Company]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Question is: Will Adol destroy those two asshats when he's uncursed? Or will he revel in cuckoldry?

Will Loki play one of his infamous jokes, give a dick to our FMC and turn the two rapists into women, thus completing the ultimate NTR?

From "schlurp schlurp oh no sidekick-kun! Don't put your strange thing into my dirty whore virgin meat toilet no~~" to normal levels, how bad is the MTL?

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
yeah, the delay of the commands is 0 for me. (Top left) She will always stay at top in the order and the others wont do anything.
I could use the "Special Skill: Step forward" to get her restrained, but otherwise other than her wont do anything in fight.
Also made a video of it:

View attachment 1970082
I'm looking into this. For now you can easily lose by stepping forward or win by attacking (Kinda like easy mode)

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
yeah, the delay of the commands is 0 for me. (Top left) She will always stay at top in the order and the others wont do anything.
I could use the "Special Skill: Step forward" to get her restrained, but otherwise other than her wont do anything in fight.
Also made a video of it:

View attachment 1970082
same thing happening to me, only the nun is attacking

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

Mister Wake

Jan 6, 2019
At the moment, I literally am unable to play, as others have written.
The turn order is stuck in combat on the first fighter, which can be changed by Rearrange in the menu. Its broken.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
At the moment, I literally am unable to play, as others have written.
The turn order is stuck in combat on the first fighter, which can be changed by Rearrange in the menu. Its broken.
Here is the fix. Skipping the enemy's turn was actually a workaround I did at the time to be able to translate some combat dialog. Had to undo some non important combat dialog to fix the issue.

Patch attached.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Here is the fix. Skipping the enemy's turn was actually a workaround I did at the time to be able to translate some combat dialog. Had to undo some non important combat dialog to fix the issue.

Patch attached.
that was quick. good job

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
You can avoid NTR by not losing fights, but the game will cuck you either way by not showing you any lewd content if you do.
So.. is it really avoidable?
It's not about the lewd, friend. It's about the challenge. Whenever an NTR game bait you (or straight up falsely advertise) by saying "could you do x and not get cucked?" they are setting a bar for you to jump over. It's only when they lie with a false synopsis that I have problems with.

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
These female protagonist "ntr" games are not really ntr, they fit the "cheating" tag more. Oh well.
NTR folks tend to be like that, they utterly disregard what others think while their fetish is all about 'empathy'. The recent jabs instead of finally proper descriptions is but the most recent event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hp_surfer

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I dont get it ... what makes this game ntr? Like being raped upon defeat is not ntr... or are rape and ntr now the same things?
NTR via rape IS a thing, in the sense that the girl is unwilling but gets increasingly brainwashed by exposure to dick until she abandons her original love interest for the sake of dick. That's pretty much the oldest form of NTR, and no, blackmail being involved doesn't make it any less rape for those particular scenarios. I'm assuming it's gonna be somewhat present here with the "compensation for getting us into trouble" excuse, for why it's happening after loss with the party members but not at any other time.

That said, whether it's actually proper NTR or just the chick being a rape-victim depends on the context and her reaction to it and what happens to the significant other. The significant other, and what happens to them during and especially after everything, and them actually finding out what happened, is a key part of NTR. If the significant other never finds out and the girl doesn't at least become majorly dedicated to the other party, then it's not really NTR since she's not taken from them and they don't find out. It's more regular cheating then, or, as mentioned above, the girl just being a rape victim. (You'd have to a total dick to abandon your girl just because she got raped, ngl.)

So what is it in this game?

Dunno, you'd have to play to find out... and that's assuming the MTL doesn't completely fuck it up. NTR is a very context driven kink, so the lower the quality of translation, the harder it is to really get it out properly.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Are you a real human ? I've never seen you post anything else but "thx" since forever. Just curious.
Yes indeed! Not including the ones that were capitalized, there HAVE been different kinds of posts! :eek: Follow the links below to see those shocking posts!

xmilteach's mysterious Tex posts...
And of course, the infamous number code post, found here: https://f95zone.to/posts/3697794.
What could it all mean? But what we do know for certain (as a point of fact) is that...

:devilish: xmilteach doesn't always gives a "thx" post in every thread s/he's visited! It's true!

What a shocking revelation, yes no? Turns your whole world upside down, doesn't it? :LOL::p

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes