• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Azurite Lewd Contract in NTR Guild [Final] [Misokko Company]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
Only way to completely get rid of all the poetry is to make a complete manual translation knowing Japanese. Edited MTLs are about making the poetry less frequent, more enjoyable and/or more understandable.

And I lit the game up and there was no editing detected. I just used the save with recollection view enabled and the dialogue was still so bad the girl was being called the guy's name and all sorts of subject errors like that. Editing implies that you rewrote lines to read human or at least not be a disaster.

I mean I don't blame you for not wasting time on it, it's not a great game, but it's also not at that bare minimum expectation from the (edited) MTL.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
if you gonna edit every single line manually you better commission a manual translation at that point.

Subject/pronouns mistakes are the main issue with all mtls translations. Even with those I managed to understand everyline of the game thus editing what I couldn’t understand only.

Sorry if u didn’t manage to understand the text, but I see most ppl did.

nnjagnga333

Jul 4, 2019
if you gonna edit every single line manually you better commission a manual translation at that point.

Subject/pronouns mistakes are the main issue with all mtls translations. Even with those I managed to understand everyline of the game thus editing what I couldn’t understand only.

Sorry if u didn’t manage to understand the text, but I see most ppl did.

You put zero effort in as a method of shilling for your patreon. Look if you correct one issue that's only technically "edited". It's you bullshitting is what it is. You ran it through an MTL and left it mostly untouched. It's an insult to the people that actually use an MTL as a base and edit it into something decent to be trying to claim the (edited) MTL tag.

NTR Angel

Modder
Mar 17, 2021
You put zero effort in as a method of shilling for your patreon. Look if you correct one issue that's only technically "edited". It's you bullshitting is what it is. You ran it through an MTL and left it mostly untouched. It's an insult to the people that actually use an MTL as a base and edit it into something decent to be trying to claim the (edited) MTL tag.
Try translating it yourself. There is also no need to be such an ass when you get something for free, but there is always at least a guy like you on every post.

It's fine if you don't like the game or the translation, just don't be an ass about it.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
This game is garbo and as I said in my review, people should just find a gallery save. I'm including that and a before final boss fight save with modified stats (+99 to all characters attack stat) in case anyone wasn't quite sure how tedious this game's combat is (even that will take ~6 hits each from both characters unless you get crits to kill the last boss)

Vallaim

Aug 8, 2019
i'm still waiting on what "azur" refers to in the title...
and i still think it means her dress.

Sintheta

Mar 15, 2020
unable to trigger scenes, anyone have a scene walkthrough?
I haven't looked at the scripts or anything, but I'm pretty sure to unlock a scene, you need to both clear a dungeon (beat the boss) and lose in battle with a partner a specific number of times to unlock a scene back at base.

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
This game is garbo and as I said in my review, people should just find a gallery save. I'm including that and a before final boss fight save with modified stats (+99 to all characters attack stat) in case anyone wasn't quite sure how tedious this game's combat is (even that will take ~6 hits each from both characters unless you get crits to kill the last boss)
I see in gallery still "????"

it's that your save full galery?

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes