Mod Ren'Py B.E.S.T The Game - LaikDink's Walkthrough/Improvement/Gallery Unlocker Mod [Ep. 2.1] [Dolyla]

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
You never know with some of these moderators what could be construed as not pertinent or not "on topic" sometimes. LoL
It might've been me. I edited to add in the bit about the gallery, maybe I somehow I hit delete. But I would remember hitting confirm and reason why. But I don't. I know my old ass has memory issues, but that's a bit much. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Alright. I've done everything this Mod has had green. But it won't let me "Join Julia", which is green, on the race. I click on it and nothing. It mated me with Grace (who I decided to sit with in the amphitheater). Does that matter?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Old Grumpy Wolf

Old Grumpy Wolf

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Alright. I've done everything this Mod has had green. But it won't let me "Join Julia", which is green, on the race. I click on it and nothing. It mated me with Grace (who I decided to sit with in the amphitheater). Does that matter?
It's why I stopped using mods. I only installed it to see if I could help with your issue. As for this new issue, no idea. lol

Reactions: Talmadge