3D-Daz Fan Art Babysitter(s) [T4boo] - The Art Assets and Fan Art/Renders Thread

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
UFFFFFFF HOT MOMA!!!!

Hey so I was wondering have you ever tried to make an extended version of the Christine Silver Path from the original game? I think that one promised a lot, like the Christine Robert one, but it was never finished. It would be cool to see your rendition of that ending
I would have to take another look at the game to see what happened. I know i did some muck around stuff a 1 page comic strip of them and another of Christine and Silver banging in his office while the MC had to work for him cause he was broke.

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I would have to take another look at the game to see what happened. I know i did some muck around stuff a 1 page comic strip of them and another of Christine and Silver banging in his office while the MC had to work for him cause he was broke.
Oh yeah I remember those, they were great, but in the Silver ending, it is stated that Christine in order to remain in the apartment Silver "gave" her, she had to participate in more and more sexual games, the last one included Jessica.
Which also makes me wonder what kind of games she did on stream. Sorry to bother you if I'm asking a lot

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Oh yeah I remember those, they were great, but in the Silver ending, it is stated that Christine in order to remain in the apartment Silver "gave" her, she had to participate in more and more sexual games, the last one included Jessica.
Which also makes me wonder what kind of games she did on stream. Sorry to bother you if I'm asking a lot
All good mate, would you happen to have a save file for that ending, so i can take a look, I must not have gotten that story line ending. Never mind I found a save I had lol.

Last edited: