• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - Babysitters [v0.1.0] [T4bbo]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Nightwayne

[.4 Version]
    Wife Cheating OFF
    NTR ON

I thought this was the best option. I personally thought some of the characters had bad personalities (Wife(Bossy?) and Daughter(spoiled)) but slowly improve. I like how they submit to their temptations and urges. I found it quite hot that the wife liked watching her husband with another woman and the daughter having urges for her stepfather. Still a work in progress but excited for the next update/completed game!!

I didn't mind the graphics and I thought the NTR and wife cheating option for those who do like it have it if they so choose was a great idea.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Fairflow9

Excellent.
    Very nice renders, exciting story, deep too.
    One of the most enjoyable game I have ever played.
    That's the first time I rate a game :).
    Thank you for making such a good game, I am really looking forward next updates !
  3. 5.00 star(s)

blademaster89

A beautiful upgrade/sequel to the first game with better plot and graphics, reminds me instantly of a classic game that has a lot of temptations, if you get my drift.
    So far, the game has been consistent in its approach with a good balance between plot and H scenes that keeps you glued on for more.
    It is interesting to see a few models from the past making a come back and I wish to see how that affects the storyline of the previous game if they were to get involved with our current protagonist, better stay tuned to find out more.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Cazzo_duro

Awesome game. The plot is very interesting and varies according to your choices. The quality of renderings is very high, the female characters are super sexy and the attention to details is exceptional.
    This game has surely all the potential to surpass the already-excellent game from the same author, Baysitter.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

kindspider

I think it is a 5 star game but it is not updated anyway. It has better graphics and subject than the similar babysitters game that the developer has finished before.I think it would be good for the developer to work harder on this game, and the issue of surely cheating on his wife can be improved. And it would be good for him to cheat him with different girls in her husband.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Nharo

Never reviewed before despite playing almost every updated games out there. Right now the game is rated 3.5*, like I said, played a lot of game here and even if this one might not be the GOAT it's still way better than others rated 3.5*.
    Meaningful choices, good models, not overly complicated story, enough sexy times to get aroused all along, real enough personnalities for what it is and compared to other top games.
    A memorable game overall and good fap. Why would you expect so much from this one when others don't get any better ?
  7. 2.00 star(s)

Alfred the Fallen

(v0.0.3)

You play as a middle aged photographer who has started therapy in order to help him deal with his newfound misery of being married to a woman that treats him like dirt. The gameplay is about making choices on what to do about the people in your life. Along with your wife, you have to deal with a newborn baby, a naive babysitter, a bratty step-child, a perverted therapist, and two creepy dudes that are desperately trying to fuck your wife.

I haven't found anything in the game that really pulls me in. Some of it is just down to personal taste, such as the fact that I'm not interested in the babysitter because the old man plus young girl scenario is entirely unappealing to me. But the biggest problem is the that I don't like any of the main characters. The wife is unreasonable, her daughter is spoiled rotten, the main character is embarrassingly stupid, and the shrink is a pretentious twit.

The graphics are probably the highlight of the game, and even they aren't that spectacular. The scenes are very well lit, so most of the still images look great. A couple of characters have tan lines, and the untanned skin looks horrible. It's not pale as much as it is grey, as if it belonged to a corpse that was pulled out of a river. The animations are smooth, but the characters are a bit stiff. There are some beautiful women in the game, but the leading ladies are upstaged pretty hard by the supporting cast.

The choices in the game are often very similar. At one point you can choose between "Ask about work" and "Ask about day". Both lead to the person talking about their day at work, but one is a good choice that gains relationship points, while the other is the bad choice that gives nothing. So you end up rolling back a lot to see which choice does what.

All things considered, I think that the bad outweighs the good here.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

awsomergamer

Pros:
    - Visuals. The graphics in this game are spot on and really worth noting.
    - Story. I like how the story line is all from the main character explaining his life to the therapist.
    - Dialogue. The quips and remarks the main character makes are cheesy funny that actually made me laugh a couple of times.
    Cons:
    - It is a lot of visual novel and in its early stages not enough content.
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1417021

Spoilers ahead!

Review of v0.0.3.

The fact that this isn't his first game and that he already has resources will influence this review.

I like the looks of the characters. Especially Laras. She certainly does look mature. But Erica does look a little boring.
    The renders are.. diverse. Most of them look decent. (But not as good as you would expect from a dev with experience and resources.)
    There are even some really bad renders. (Strong noise etc.)

There is not much variation in renders. The same render for multiple lines of text with different moods. (Especially with Sasha when they talk about the chicken cat-walk. He just used the "serious-looking" one for all these lines. Comes across really lazy.

The tan lines. I don't know if it was my monitor but didn't they look kinda.. ill? Like zombie skin?

The writing is decent. Sometimes it's very good and sometimes it's cliche.
    But easily better than 80% of all games on this site.

Sadly, some of the characters do act unbelievably.
    The Therapist (Forgot her name), she sometimes thinks like a horny school girl.
    Example:
    "Let's just hope he has something sexy to talk about", "I especially want to hear this kind of dream out"
    This totally ruins the immersion and her character for me. I'd love a confident, professional therapist who is in control of her own thoughts.

Same with Lara. When the MC asks her if he should strip down to his birth suit, she gets all nervous and stutters. 15 seconds ago she was calling him gross and it's not like she hasn't seen him naked before. They have a baby together!

The game started pretty matured and then sometimes drifts back into the teenage-horny-boy-phase. Totally kills the mod.

I play with NTR on and I really liked how it started. A little thigh touching there and a little teasing here.. Perfect set up for a believable corruption.
    But then.. everything got ruined. Again this rapey-NTR shit where she gets forced to do something.

The animations are mediocre. Nothing special, I would even call them a bit uninspired.

Normally, I'd give 2* for v.0.0.3. You should be able to expect more from an experienced dev with resources.

But on the other side, it doesn't deserve only 2 stars because it is still better than most of the games on this site.

I'm certainly looking forward to more! (But please don't ruin the NTR path with rapey stuff.)
  10. 5.00 star(s)

kshyk

version 0.0.2c with NTR OFF

This is surprisingly good, MATURE virtual novel. And everything in Kond's review is true. It also has nice renders, but you can see that yourself.

What is the most important, is story. Yes, you can say it's nothing special. But writing is really good and, what's more important - mature in it's style. (because I'm tired of games made by teenagers).

My favourite thing in this game is our protaginist. He is adult man between 30-50 yo (We really don't know his real age. But he's not so old, so you can use your imagination). Really good dialogue choices, you can be strict, light-hearted, funny, serious. My protagonist very much reminds me of Hank Moody - and that's my main reason why I gave it 5 stars.

This game is much better without incest.
    Females are diversified in look and personalities. I don't have my favourite at the moment, but I don't like harem games, so I'm sure sooner or later I will find my beloved among them.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Kond

[v0.0.2c] - NTR OFF

The graphics are very well done all the girls are pretty and have a different personality. ..dont seem like just a different model for the same girl like we see in some games.
    The story in going okay so far and i think that the dev is going on the right way.
    I dont experienced any kind of bugs and i dont have any complaint about something specific....and you dont need to worry about free roam, sandbox or grinding because this game dont have it.
    The Dev is doing a good job!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Abhai

Review based on 0.01bfix

Although it is too early to judge, as the things can go on both ways afterwards, I think and I hope that this game will fulfill its potential.

I like the setup for the story (it's not too original, but certainly it's a nice one), and there are/will be a lot of interesting and hot womens/girls, complex developing relations, many in-game choices etc...

Summary:
    promising story
    nice renders
    hot chicks for every taste
    a lot of content for the first release (i think someones could expect even more, but for me this is just perfect demo!)

Five stars, and looking for even more/better in future :)
  13. 2.00 star(s)

TGI Games

This was released too early, so this version is rather disappointing. Expected a little more than this in terms of content.

But what's worse is that the existing content is divided between way too many NPCs, so we learn almost nothing about each. So it's hard to get excited about what else will happen with them.

There is too much going on at the same time but none of it is worth the time right now because it doesn't go anywhere. Would have been better to focus on introducing a fewer number of characters and have something interesting actually happen with at least one.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of Babysitters [v0.01] is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Easy Playing
    +Active Play
    +Nice Closeups
    +Mystery Setting
    +Beautiful Women
    +Long Game Play

Cons:
    -Nothing

Conclusion:
    are you kidding me?, can`t believe this,it took me almost 45 minutes to play this release,and it is only version V0.01????.
    The Story is great,the ladies look lovely,damn long game play,and as a bonus on top of all that, turn NTR On or Off,I think Im in heaven,please turn NTR on and give me the same long Game play and we will see each other on Patreon.
    Lets see what the future brings us with this game,but it stays this way,you would be a fool not to support and follow this Dev.
    Damn worth the Download.......:love::love::love::love::love:(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)
  15. 2.00 star(s)

JuiceBox12

My general feeling after playing this is "meh". It's not bad, and definitely produced better than a lot of other games here, but relative to what the dev's making money wise, it leaves a lot to be desired. I can't say much about the story thus far, since it's still so early, but the actual writing itself is mediocre at best. I don't know if the dev is a native English speaker, or even if there's a proofreader working on it, but from what I've read, it doesn't appear so.

As for the renders, they're a mixed bag. Which again, I'd give the dev a pass for if this were their first rodeo. But it's not. While the character designs are quite good, the amount of grain in a lot of images, combined with the uneven lighting is inexcusable. Quite frankly, it looks like a rushed job. Which I suppose makes sense considering they're juggling two games at once.

Anyway, while I don't think it's a great first showing, it does have potential. It just needs a lot of polishing to get there. Hopefully, the next version can rectify some of these issues so I can update this review with a more positive one. Good luck.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

WhiteFireDaemon

This game has some great art. The characters are all quite distinct with varying personalities. One of the best parts is the optional NTR. For those worried about seeing some unwanted NTR content, fear not! The game utilizes an early toggle switch choice to enable or disable such content as the player wishes for the rest of the game.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Tickle

The story has great potential. It's not unique per say, but it's very good imo. The renders are amazing and well done, animations thou are almost non existent, but tbh i find it a good thing. Even when it's perfectly done and not looped( taking into account you require a good amount of funds to time to do them ) they are not always in the right time. Haven't noticed too many language mistakes, but i see that for some grammar nazis could be troublesome. Best way to describe it is "potential", so will have to see where the dev takes it in the future updates
  18. 1.00 star(s)

Liolleren

Do not play shit. * / *****
    Minuses
    - It's a short, very flood of 3 minutes of playing
    - The guy does not know about renderings, and animations! You will not see such in this game.
    - Bad writing has nothing interesting and English is bad. Many mistakes.
    - Only 200 render? Version 0.1 should reflect what is to be done in the game here is not so. Boredom is a bad protagonist, ugly female characters.