Gordzilla

Formerly 'chrasmardan'
Feb 28, 2024
Hmm should we still be calling it 'BABYSITTING Cream' or should it now be something like 'Housesitting Cream' (HSC)....

Nah I think it should be 'Babysitting Cream - The later years' LOL

Think that quite a few scenes would require major rethink/rewrite though.. don't know about anyone else but think a pre college student would be a bit heavy to ride on Sonics shoulders at the park, or get exited watching a fountain at the Mall
Yes, many scenes will need total rewrites, but there is still a lot of text that can be reused, so it's not starting entirely from scratch at least.

I am going through all the code and rewriting a lot of it to work better, be more understandable, and factored out more for ease of future updating and fine tuning. So I figured that I might as well rewrite the story to fit a more appealing premise while I'm at it. I was modding it for myself anyways, but I am happy to share with y'all as WIP and when complete.

Gordzilla

Formerly 'chrasmardan'
Feb 28, 2024
Why hasn't nobody who worked on this or partially did some modifications on this, put it in a git repo. This way others could easily contribute and all work together instead of splitting it in so many solo dev attempts.
Tbh, I've never done something like this before and I kind of want to work at my own pace as I learn and implement my own ideas without compromising with others ;) But it is amazing how long this game has been kicking around in an unfinished state. Maybe someone will throw it up on git. /shrug

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
is there a event guide?
Depends on what 'events' you want
There are some 'special events' that can only happen on certain days when you ask Cream 'how she is' in the morning

Day2: Free Bus ride to Beach
Day3: Ice Cream Truck
Day4: Evening Carnival
Day5: Photoshoot (If you have Camera)
- thanks to Chenzhou for pointing this event out although you can do this event on any rainy day
Day6: Girl Scout

Then there are some events that occur but only if you have achieved certain things/conditions
- like having the 'Special Ice cream' while in the kitchen, brought from the Mall, but you need to be able to get her dress off and Sonic 'lust' is greater than '10' to be offered it by a mysterious man
- You can use Cream 'tail hole' while in her bedroom but you need the large dildo for that

If you're asking for a list of every possible event that the game has, then unfortunately there isn't one as there's just too many possible branches available depending upon RWC/Lust/Moral variables, & whether or not you have certain items etc

rashka41

Nov 3, 2020
Hmm should we still be calling it 'BABYSITTING Cream' or should it now be something like 'Housesitting Cream' (HSC)....

Nah I think it should be 'Babysitting Cream - The later years' LOL

Think that quite a few scenes would require major rethink/rewrite though.. don't know about anyone else but think a pre college student would be a bit heavy to ride on Sonics shoulders at the park, or get exited watching a fountain at the Mall
Tutoring Cream

Reactions: thelastkingdom36

FoxyTails

Feb 9, 2020
Something to the tune of Tails tutoring Cream in math/science since she's struggling with her classes.
I'm assuming Tails would be the MC if you went this route because I can't imagine Sonic being the tutoring type.
Iirc Gordzilla stated his plan was for pre-college Cream, so technically they haven't started classes - although a rewrite of Tails & Cream getting together for a study group instead of coming over to play does sound better.

It will throw out my idea of the vanilla/corrupted video game/mysterious event storyline out the window. (there was a loophole in my original idea but I came up with a possible solution ) - Might be able to rewrite it somehow, maybe when I get on pc I may post a variation

oh & I also think that Sonic would be a better sex education teacher than Tails

EDIT: Added links to my 'Mysterious event' possibility idea & looking back, I guess this could STILL be relevant.
Just that Tails/Cream Study group could end up with playing games afterwards to relax

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes