VN Ren'Py Completed Bacchikoi! [v1.0] [BlackMonkey Pro]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BacchikoiGamePoster.jpg

Overview:
The young transfer student, Toshu Kanada, gets himself recruited in a nearly-falling apart baseball club. His once small world opens up as he gets to know his teammates Ichiru and Masaru. Lead Toshu with his choices and take teamwork and friendship to a whole new level!​

Updated: 2014
Developer/Publisher: BlackMonkey Pro
Censorship: none
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

lexxus

Oct 18, 2016
Well to be honest I think its about time one of these games,with this level of quality, showed up here. To be honest its not my cup of tea ( I prefer my gay content to be sissy or trans oriented) but the writing is pretty solid in this is not bad sampling of an "alternative" flavor.

So if you'r gonna knock it, try it first!

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
Wow I remember this guy from Soccer Spirits. Didn't know he was this active in terms of his artwork and shit.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Wait, there are actually homo VN's? Well I've lost a bet. Don't suppose we can pretend this doesn't actually exist or whatever can we? For the sake of my wallet?

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Wait, there are actually homo VN's? Well I've lost a bet. Don't suppose we can pretend this doesn't actually exist or whatever can we? For the sake of my wallet?
Well, I mean, there are two females, or guys that look very much like females, in the corners in the back of the VN title card, so you might be able to claim that it's not homo because females are in the title. It'd be a weak case though, given the screenshots.

Reactions: ANTagonist

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Great game for people who love male MC, complain about games with female MC and see dicks all over the screen!

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
not my scene at all, but the artwork looks pretty good. I'm always supportive of authors doing the work they love. Keep up the good work.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes