Killer94

Feb 4, 2018
it says to give kendra "wine"
any idea when i can do that im skipping through the days but no avail

Rotta

Dec 30, 2017
Wow, nothing here. I think you might want to create a bit of content before you upload.

WhY NoT?!

Sep 2, 2019
I found these two errors when I tried to speak with the principal (Nicolette) on the first day of university.

Edit: I found the problem, it happens if you speak with her before attending the first class where you need to input and confirm her name.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9369, in script
    ni "Of course you are, [maname]. With a teacher like [liname], how could you not excel?"
KeyError: u'liname'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9369, in script
    ni "Of course you are, [maname]. With a teacher like [liname], how could you not excel?"
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Back again 0.2
Tue Mar  5 08:08:56 2024
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9370, in script
    ma "Well, you do know how to choose the right math teacher. Miss [liname] makes the lectures less daunting, Principal [niname]."

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 9370, in script
    ma "Well, you do know how to choose the right math teacher. Miss [liname] makes the lectures less daunting, Principal [niname]."
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 921, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1253, in __call__
    what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
    return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1152, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
    obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Windows-10-10.0.22621 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.3.22090809
Back again 0.2
Tue Mar  5 08:09:23 2024

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBoy Projects

BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
For me it Happened on Friday ( Nicole )
The exams happens at every friday morning and noon.
You simply need to go into the classroom and click on the teacher.
If you studied enough you will pass, but if you don't you'll fail.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
the writing is a bit weird... example when you get home from school you tell your mom you aced a test last week, but the principal just told you youre about to fail all classes that very morning... the teachers also doesnt react properly to how a F student becomes an A student..

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
if there is 90 some videos on this game you have to spend weeks to get to it. I have only seen 3 from the driving sequence. and 4 or 5 from the maid The only progression I can get to is the main one. Finally got to Jasmine but unfortunately you have to wait a week for test then wait another week for this. Which would be fine if we are basically forced to go through the same school stuff. I can't tell if I am finished on all of the school stuff because there is no update. Am I supposed to take a certain number of exams in order to progress on it.

And now I see Alexis and I don't know if I am finished with her either and just have to wait for next update. And I still have figure out how to get the wine.

Was I supposed to start at the beginning on this instead of using a previous save? Also why is it tell me to look for phone in the Bedroom when it is literally shown the phone in front of it.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes