BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
Hello All,

I think all of you deserve this little info about the next update.
I know that the save file corruption is really annoying and I apologize for that.
I'm a beginner dev in the python and renpy.

With the next update I'm gonna solve this issue and from that point you can use previous saves in a new update.
Today I have implemented a failsafe into the system if any error occurs during the game.
I'll make sure this bothering issue doesn't affect your experience with the game.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Wish you all a good day.

KingsCape

Jul 12, 2017
Hi,

I seem to be stuck at the "Spy after Lisa in the gym shower." step. I can routinely find her in the changing room, but never in the shower. The WT says it is random, so when would the randomness be applied? Has anyone else completed this step? if so, was there a trick to it?

Update: It really was just a matter of repeated attempts to find her in the gym shower until the randomness gods were favorable.

Last edited:

The Frog

Nov 25, 2018
Screenshot 2024-06-14 061639.jpg
Facing a loop on this main quest when I visit the office for more evidence it sends me back to old quests.
Edit.... Figured it out. I wasn't supposed to click on desktop icon for this quest, it starts old quests again

Last edited:

Averop

Dec 2, 2020
even with the new save and playing from the begining,
when i use ladder in the inventory it doesnt seem to work
First enter the school at night – try to enter the office of Nicollette through stairs and door - you're asked to go for an alternative path – go to the field –try the ladder from inventory from the field

Averop

Dec 2, 2020
The game size is becoming bigger and bigger but not a good content is added. Only a good content with Alexis Fawx, this game has many good characters like lisa ann, Nicollette shea, mia malkova - no positive content with them. And the game is already 6+ gb

omnifill

Jun 3, 2017
The game size is becoming bigger and bigger but not a good content is added. Only a good content with Alexis Fawx, this game has many good characters like lisa ann, Nicollette shea, mia malkova - no positive content with them. And the game is already 6+ gb
Another money extortionist.
um guys you do understand this games been out for like 4 months right. this type of game takes time to get to that shit tone of content your thinking off. much more time then 4 months would alow. hell it probably wont get to be a true time sink game wise till atleast a year.

with that being said i do agree he dos need to compres the game done a bit

hammerva

Oct 13, 2020
How far do you have to go to get anywhere in the library besides studying? Is there a confidence level or some other level you have to hit in order to do anything? Or is it just completely random

Verethragna

Jan 16, 2018
How god damn high is your chance to get caught? 95% why is it so impossible to do somthing without gettign caught? Is there a way to train this skomehow?

Also why does the director always tell me I suck even when I ace my tests? I meet her in the hallway an she warns me off.

Last edited:

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i am officially stuck ...
the quest line and WT says to meet Mia in te kitchen in the morning, after i had decided to build relations with her and heard the weird sounds in her room at midnight
however, whenever i try to, i can't because of the " dad block".
am i missing something here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

1.80 star(s) 8 Votes