AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
At Tuesday Afternoon if I go to school cafeteria to speak with the kid (Jake I guess), the game talks about some officer and then ports me outside of some 7-Eleven shop, without being able to talk to the kid at all.

Reactions: joe man

Fabrice123

Jun 12, 2023
Thanks BigBoy for version 0.8. I love your games, I play them very, very often. thank you again.
Even in France we play your games

Merci BigBoy pour la version 0.8. J'adore ton jeux, j'y joue très très souvent. encore merci.
Meme en France on joue à ton jeux

mike32

Oct 12, 2017
Sneak in to the school(night) after bought wrench.. How can i complate this. No ladders quest by the way after that..

(completed)

go school and finish both classes then go to the janitor and take keys(just in case) then go to the park and workout then go uni. again. Never use 'skip time'

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkDragon369

Lordsimmons

Oct 23, 2021
Ok. This game is very good. The models are hot and nice. But I still don´t understand the grinding. I go every day to class and still fail the studies. I just forgot to study in my room/library 1 day and still failed.
Also, where do I buy the 2/7 pliers? I´ve tried in the supermaket where i bought the 1st one but there is nothing to buy at the moment.
Thanks in advance.

1725439286936.png

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
To the dev please add ways into to the story to prevent [as in stop it from happing] ntr not just skipping it :FacePalm: X3 already forced ntr in the game no option to prevent it:cautious: Please give the player the option to prevent it not just to skip it :WeSmart:

Last edited:

BigBoy Projects

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2021
To the dev please add ways into to the story to prevent [as in stop it from happing] ntr not just skipping it :FacePalm: X3 already forced ntr in the game no option to prevent it:cautious: Please give the player the option to prevent it not just to skip it :WeSmart:
At this point I feel I have to answer to this comment to set everything on the right path.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you in a development way that I haven't added this feature of the game yet.
However I need to clarify that this is an NTR game.
All the game's mechanics, the characters development, the story and every aspect of the game builds up on NTR.
If I needed to make an option to prevent this from happening I would need to throw multiple quests and character locations to the trash (not to mention the scenes).

To me this whole thing you are talking about is feels like, when you have and android phone and yapping about apple features... like bro, if you want iphone features - buy an iphone.
But to make a negative review about this personal issue feels like a little sweaty.

But of course who am I to judge! It's a free world and you can say whatever you want, as matter of fact I encourage you to do so. :)

As a final words all I can say is sorry to dissapoint you but this feature will not be in the game any soon. :/

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
At this point I feel I have to answer to this comment to set everything on the right path.

I'm sorry to dissapoint you in a development way that I haven't added this feature of the game yet.
All the game's mechanics, the characters development, the story and every aspect of the game builds up on NTR.
If I needed to make an option to prevent this from happening I would need to throw multiple quests and character locations to the trash (not to mention the scenes).

To me this whole thing you are talking about is feels like, when you have and android phone and yapping about apple features... like bro, if you want iphone features - buy an iphone.
But to make a negative review about this personal issue feels like a little sweaty.

But of course who am I to judge! It's a free world and you can say whatever you want, as matter of fact I encourage you to do so. :)

As a final words all I can say is sorry to dissapoint you but this feature will not be in the game any soon. :/
Hey man, what about the issue with the kid in the school cafeteria, clicking on it links to the wrong event with some police talk and teleports you to some 7-eleven shop scene afterwards.

" At Tuesday Afternoon if I go to school cafeteria to speak with the kid (Jake I guess), the game talks about some officer and then ports me outside of some 7-Eleven shop, without being able to talk to the kid at all. "

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018

[/QUOTe wow cheese insults really ? I gave you a negative review not only based on that but for the recored othere ntr games did give the player the option to prevent it so your argument losses some wight secondly I never said all charter's had to preventable ntr and I guess you didn't read the part where you could have had a wider crowd but your loss Kid don't worry I will delete the game and forget it and put in my don't bother to play list. Good Luck and Have a good day
im out.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: BigBoy Projects

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
Hey man, what about the issue with the kid in the school cafeteria, clicking on it links to the wrong event with some police talk and teleports you to some 7-eleven shop scene afterwards.

" At Tuesday Afternoon if I go to school cafeteria to speak with the kid (Jake I guess), the game talks about some officer and then ports me outside of some 7-Eleven shop, without being able to talk to the kid at all. "
thought it was just me lol.. ive modified my save a lil and thought i broke something

AntiVeraX

Mar 17, 2018
thought it was just me lol.. ive modified my save a lil and thought i broke something
playing around the issue a bit and investigating it seems to be mostly due to faulty design. That part of the game is still a sort of 'tutorial'. After I went a bit forward and got some starting events unlock with the mom, the event now worked... Still its pretty easy to reproduce: Start a new game, starting playing -> at the afternoon when in the university go to cafeteria, click on Jake's image and the issue happens.

Reactions: BigBoy Projects
2.00 star(s) 11 Votes