marocto

Mar 17, 2018
what about 2 new scene Gina?
if you mean the 2 last ones, for the 1st you need to treat her injury everytime you have the option(go to tennis practice, continue until she gets hurt), and the 2nd, instead of erica, go out with your family, and at restaurant choose the food with pepper/spices? i dont remember. but i think its the 3rd option.

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Damm what a nice surprise i don´t even know what to say, definately a huge thx from me and now i will go and play the game. :)
You're welcome, we're here to help (y)

what about 2 new scene Gina?
if you mean the 2 last ones, for the 1st you need to treat her injury everytime you have the option(go to tennis practice, continue until she gets hurt), and the 2nd, instead of erica, go out with your family, and at restaurant choose the food with pepper/spices? i dont remember. but i think its the 3rd option.
For the second scene, you have to go out with your family, to choose "Oyster au gratin" and to have 25 or more points of lust with Gina.

Gaij76

Aug 17, 2020
Search save editor to edit your saves
yeah save editor doesnt actually edit your save money changing in it does nothing. Ive saved to local disk to edit it with editor and then uploaded said edit save and still says i have same amount of money as before

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
Sorry. My bad. I mean you need to avoid SAVING their marriage. You need to ruin the marriage but not by making her own the company.
Ah that makes perfect sense then! I'll have to go back and play around sometime tomorrow to finally get that scene with my favorite secretary!

Reactions: Bald Games

darklove

Jan 9, 2018
glitch in 0.19, after making romi cum 3 times in the strip club, after the description says that romi gives back the 150, the money doesn't get added to the total.

Apr 22, 2022
Does the love and lust have to do with anything involving the characters with others? Like Gina and Greg or.does it always go down in MC fucking her?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Does the love and lust have to do with anything involving the characters with others? Like Gina and Greg or.does it always go down in MC fucking her?
Usually, stats don't prevent starting a relationship with the main characters (in your example, it doesn't matter your stats, Gina's scene will always happen). But subsequent scenes can be blocked with stats or choices made or both.

Reactions: Brovalon

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
hello dev. Angela has better creampie scene(OF). do you consider use it?
If you have a link and I like the scene, maybe I'll add it to the game. Also, if you find any Abigail creampies, I would really appreciate it.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
The mingames? why didn't dev make a button to skip them, also in high school in my biology class I never had those questions, those are more fo college
I need to know how to edit the save for money and it actually work
I never had any issue with that but max is 99.999 and I know and most likely 99% of the people here know that you want to buy all the cars and items :rolleyes: :giggle:

Guntag

Donor
May 3, 2017
If you have a link and I like the scene, maybe I'll add it to the game. Also, if you find any Abigail creampies, I would really appreciate it.
This is from OF so of course it's poorly filmed, but better than nothing I guess :

Let me know if you need something else, I'm always ready to do some research... for science !

Thanks for the game !

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 45 Votes