Draevis

Nov 30, 2019
I think it would be hot for the MC to train Blanche to dom her daughter. Mmm.. would give a new meaning to mommy-daughter bonding.

Neo936

Jan 29, 2024
Can someone share a save from a prior patch before this update? I had saved all on my disks but now it shows an error in loading the save. Can anyone help me? Please

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
The incest patch does nothing. There is this variable $ginarel which governs this part, but nowhere in the HTML file does it mention what the actual word means.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
how to raid hacker attack (Blanche mission) i dunno route to hacker
On day 18, choose between the ventilation ducts or the disguise. Make sure you get to the end of one of these routes and reach the big bouncer. Beat him. When you meet Emily, choose to stop the attack or let yourself be seduced by her.

Reactions: Collesart22

Brovalon

Jan 11, 2020
The incest patch does nothing. There is this variable $ginarel which governs this part, but nowhere in the HTML file does it mention what the actual word means.
If you go into the settings you should be able to turn on Incest by flipping a switch.

I second this. This is a smart maneuver to post the game on a pirate site as it is, with its paywall. It's not a steam, yet dev getting away with that.
I mean... You can just go to SavedItOnline and alter your save that way, cheats wise. It's very easy, and not only that, but why shouldn't the dev have a way of making money off their labour? You still are literally getting the game for free, and there's an easy way of cheating (for free) - what's the big deal?

Spider-Ham

May 9, 2017
Hi Bald Games , congratulations on the new update!

I think I have found a coherence error in the story:

If the MC is defeated by the security guards or by the bouncer of Mr. Willis' company, being detained, then, at the end of the riddles game, he recognizes Emily, and assumes that she is getting revenge because he has prevented her hacking attack... but that can't be, since the MC has never gotten to know Emily, much less thwart her plans.

Keep up the great work you're doing with this game but please, please,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Hi Bald Games , congratulations on the new update!

I think I have found a coherence error in the story:

If the MC is defeated by the security guards or by the bouncer of Mr. Willis' company, being detained, then, at the end of the riddles game, he recognizes Emily, and assumes that she is getting revenge because he has prevented her hacking attack... but that can't be, since the MC has never gotten to know Emily, much less thwart her plans.

Keep up the great work you're doing with this game but please, please,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hello. I'm glad you're enjoying the progress of the game.
I noticed this inconsistency in the story a few days after the current version was released. I have already made the necessary changes for the next version. I had to make changes on days 18, 29, and 31 to correct this. In the next version, meeting Emily on day 18 will be mandatory, even if you lose the fight in the elevator. The guards will take you to her so she can be introduced to the story before sending you to the police station. On day 29, during the riddles, we will have a small change too. If you didn't prevent the hacker attack and also didn't unlock Emily's scene, a new message will be displayed, without identifying the sender, eliminating the inconsistency of Emily doing that out of revenge. Finally, on day 31, I made changes to the safe route where Emily doesn't help you to reflect on whether you refused her on day 18 and prevented the hacker attack, or if you didn't prevent the hacker attack.
Thanks for reporting. I think almost no one noticed this.

I'll think about Kelsi and Jessa, although I don't think they offended MC that much. They are just pursuing their dreams (not all girls can dream of being part of a harem).
Have a good day and stay tuned for news.

4.10 star(s) 44 Votes