Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
so what cheats are available in the patreon version?
Tier 2 gives you cheats for adjusting stats like love, lust, and corruption.
Tier 2 Plus gives you the above and also money cheat.
Tier 3 or higher gives you the above and also the "unlock gallery" cheat.

Edit: All tiers containing cheats also give you the ability to instant win most of the minigames.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
is there an option to have sound on the clips in this game?
No. The sounds of the clips have been removed to decrease the final size of the game and not create inconsistency with the texts. In my next game, I will leave sounds in clips as optional for players, but in Back to Freedom, this will not happen.

DragonBallsJI

Jun 22, 2023
No. The sounds of the clips have been removed to decrease the final size of the game and not create inconsistency with the texts. In my next game, I will leave sounds in clips as optional for players, but in Back to Freedom, this will not happen.
WOW! You are working on new game? Can't wait. What's the name? When is it coming?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
WOW! You are working on new game? Can't wait. What's the name? When is it coming?
Hello. Thank you for your interest in my work.
I'm not working on the next game yet. I am just putting together a few ideas here and there. My focus is finishing the story of Back to Freedom. When the main story is completed, I will update the sandbox mode and implement the achievement system in Back to Freedom while creating the basis for the new game. Even so, the new game should only be released when Back to Freedom is 100% complete. I don't like working on two projects at the same time. I want my next game to have my full attention, just like the current one.
As for dates, it's still early but I estimate I need approximately another year to finish the main story of Back to Freedom. So the new game shouldn't appear before then.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes