VN - Ren'Py - Back to the Booty [v0.203] [Dark Coffee]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Palmute

Review of 0.2:

This game lured me in with the BTTF premise - love those movies and they should make great base material for a (incest?) VN right?
    Well, it turns out this game is more of a collection of random characters and references and doesn't focus at all on the BTTF universe...
    Which would be somewhat ok (but still disappointing) if the game wasn't so half-assed in every aspect.
    The art got slightly better and more consistant in 0.2 but the writing and "gameplay" is still very bad, everything feels so unnatural and rushed.
    It's not a 1 star because there are worse games out there, but that's about the best I can say about it. Pass.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

RoyalRust

I check it out. A bunch of AI art, which for obvious reasons lacks consistency and therefore continuity. Which may explain the altogether complete lack of content. There's not much game, just concept and with little to offer in terms of titillations. Maybe with actual artist this might go somewhere, but given the current limitations of AI generated art this will never amount to a serious project if that's all it has to offer. Even the MC looks like he's being drawn by different people, it's distracting.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

Not much here right now but it is alright. Only thing I feel like I must point out is that there are a lot of references here. Not everyone is gonna get all the references all over the place. Overall if you looked at the page and summary you are gonna get what you should be expecting and that is wackyness