nowayingell

Aug 23, 2023
So I think I tried every possible scenario but I never get a good ending. The best I got was all of them still alive but basically the dog/wolf missing. Doesnt help that the path plan doesnt really show you what descision was what. The fact that you can't deactivate the lust machine on a character closes of all but one possibility with the girl and dog/wolf.
View attachment 3846240
so the good ending is
So I think I tried every possible scenario but I never get a good ending. The best I got was all of them still alive but basically the dog/wolf missing. Doesnt help that the path plan doesnt really show you what descision was what. The fact that you can't deactivate the lust machine on a character closes of all but one possibility with the girl and dog/wolf.
View attachment 3846240
ok so i found the good ending. first step, do not have the girl or the lumberjack horny. second step, between the girl and the wolf, make the girl horny. Third step, grandma/mother/whatever and the girl, make the mother horny and they will start on the couch. 4th, the wolf shows up, make it horny. 5th and final step, the lumberjack shows up, make him horny. it starts an orgy that is considered the good ending where no one dies, and the wolf seems to become a pet.

Reactions: Jstain

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
Honestly a great game, had me invested. Buy it from dlsite so he makes more stuff like this.
Personally I subscribed to his patreon, it's nice to see a different game once in a while other that the usual Ren'py clone. Also he kinda confirmed on twitter hes gonna make more episodes in the series.

4.80 star(s) 13 Votes