VN - Ren'Py - Bad Boy Liam Comes To Visit [v0.01] [Zeboon]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Death Panda

Liam is drawn as a adult man, but is proportioned and written like he's a child. The rest of the game is extremely basic except for the many grammatical and spelling errors. Definitely give this a pass.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

YatoSensei

Review as of 0.01!

Pretty good start here! We have the foundation for something that might prove itself to be quite good!

Really love the way the MC's chick looks! We don't get enough fit babes when it comes to NTR games and this is a nice change of pace!

Happen to enjoy the interactive surroundings as well - albeit, we just had very little to interact with but it's a good change of peace from the usual VN stuff where you just click away until an options shows up (if there are any!).

Looking forward to seeing what comes next!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Saint Blackmoor

In my opinion, the game is decent for a v0.01. It sets up the premise, and that's what is needed in a v0.01. The art is unique, but it's not bad by a long stretch.
    The dialogue is okay, but it could use some proofreading. ;) More variety in the soccer images and dialogue transitions would be helpful. The music is mainly for ambiance. I would recommend the game to anyone. I positive improvements will be made. I will come back and up my rating if it is warranted.