VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Bad Education [Ep.3] [Wicked Games Studio]

1. 2.00 star(s)

89tasker

1/5 Models: Boring and lifeless. Posed stick figures. 1 point for not being ugly.
    2/5 Story: They already want to do it. Some reluctance, but too easy. Basic
    2/5 Gameplay: trying to see how blunt you can be without pushing too hard.

Abandoned with no sex. Foot touching. dry humping. A lot of cock shots.

The majority of the scenes is the MC cumming under weird situations. Just be nice and the girls ignore your behavior. Ladder progression under effect; abandoned before any significant sex scenes. Still masturbation level.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Hyperserver

review based on 0.3
    Not too bad for the start, but also FAR away from being good.
    - The renders are kind of boring and oldschool.
    - The scenes skip into each other to fast (like in one scene you say goodbye to your "girlfriend" and the next one you are full within a conversation with your mom
    - The font .... - ARGHHHH - that font is REALLY hard to read and hurts the eyes
    - the dialogues are kind of blunt - not too bad, but somehow blunt. Missing depth. I couldnt "feel" anything nor did i feel involved into the story.

There are also those little things which sum up to a negative overall view - like mom is talking to you at dinner, while YOU are looking down, Mom is looking direct to you as reader and NOT to the person she is talking with....
    ... dishwashing: spoon - black screen - fork - black screen - dish - black screen..... just HORRIBLE boring click grinder
    ... and so on. A lot of small negative stuff which sums up.

Sorry - but i can't hold up the previous review ratings like the other 2 did. l - for me it's just a simple 2,5 which i have to raise up to 3 (but i really thought about giving just 2 stars to be honest)
  3. 5.00 star(s)

piv

Great game, intriguing story and interesting characters! The graphic could be better, but the story compensates it. Perfect plot rythm, not too quick, not too slow! Very nice beginning, I will play next updates for sure!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Kazoclyde

Though the first chapter was somewhat short, I enjoyed it for the most part. I am super hyped for a game that seems like it might have a a descent amount of foot content, which is kinda rare. Its one of those games with incest where the characters kinda already wanna fuck.

some gripes
    The font can be difficult to read sometimes, and some actions like dishwashing, don't really need the screen to flash black for every dish.
    The lighting is also quite flat, and could use some work.

I think this game has a lot of promise and I look forward to the next chapter.