Mod Ren'Py Bad Memories [v0.8.5] Multi-Mod [Sancho1969]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

The F-Team

Aug 2, 2021
hope he is ok.
Absolutely this.

Creators are normal people. I hope it's just an extended vacation, but we're all just people with everyday life happening. A loved one dying. Parent, spouse, special friend, it can all derail us. Appartment goes up in flames. Traffic accident. Serious Illness.

Hopefully it's none of the above, but just an extended vacation, because of new-found love. :cool:(y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
how about you fuck off then. doesnt work either way.
Did you read what the dev said?

They said they "think" they resolved the save issues, and "maybe some but not all" will load, there is no guarantee they will work at all.

But, if you used this mod, you have to install the save fixer first to even try to load any of the old saves.

Khanz1

Apr 28, 2023
View attachment 1426674

Overview:
In-game mod for Bad Memories
Multi-mod adds support for save descriptions, custom stat screens, separate modded gallery, displays in-game walkthough guide and much, much more.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Developer whose respective links are found below.

*** SanchoMod Core v7b ***
Another massive overhaul of core mod with 1,000's of cumulative hours in development

Updated: 06-07-2023
Game/Creator: Bad Memories / recreation -
Modder: Sancho1969 F95
Mod Version: v0.8.5
Game Version: v0.8.5
Language: English

Disclaimer:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:
  • Improved aesthetics with animated mod menus/screens, all fully customizable to tailor your personal experience.
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Includes the Original SanchoMod save description feature. Often imitated (including the use of my GUI buttons) the SanchoSave is more intelligent and efficient, saving you keystrokes as it autoloads the save slot descriptions and it also allows you to completely escape the process of saving if you wish (I've personally not seen this feature with other imitations). Feature can be toggled on/off anytime as desired.
  • Adds multiple exhaustive stats screens always accessible via the MiniMenu or Options menu. Resizable, toggle-enabled, various formats, and more.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough (ChoiceGuide) noting all variable changes and highlighting important choices. Can be toggled on/off at anytime, play as YOU want to play. You are not forced to view spoilers if you do not wish.
  • Multiple opacity and text sizing options to customize your experience including dialogue boxes, text and fonts, QuickMenu sizing and format versions, and more. All can be toggled on/off as desired, again allowing you even more control to tailor your experience.
  • Adds a custom fully unlocked scene gallery (SanchoGallery) that runs completely independent.
  • Adds professionally coded custom cheats (SanchoCheats) if applicable (varies from port to port).
  • Too many new features to list.

Installation:
SaveFixer:
(Using SanchoModded saves in an unmodded game)
Change-Log:

Current revision: 06/07/2023 16:14 CST
Download: -

( Note: Preview pics are of a prior build and may not reflect the current version 100% )
View attachment 1688905 View attachment 1688904 View attachment 1688896 View attachment 1688898 View attachment 1688902 View attachment 1688903
View attachment 1688901 View attachment 1688900 View attachment 1688899 View attachment 1426698 View attachment 1426699 View attachment 1426700 View attachment 1426701

(Screenshot below explains the SanchoMod interface/features)
View attachment 1426703
If you enjoy my mods and guides, please consider smashing the "(y)like" to give me support. You won't see links or advertisements in any of my mods, all I ask is for your gratitude if you enjoy my work. Feel free to follow my profile where I post new mods, updates, and status of works-in-progress. If you find this particular mod beneficial and/or enjoyable, consider leaving a proper review and a "vote" so others might benefit from your personal experience. My personal thanks (as always) to the hardworking devs, compressors, and admins. Kindest regards and be well.

Special note to a couple wanna-be hack "modders" out there: I know you're stealing my code for your personal monetary gain. Keep it up and I'll call you out publicly with ample evidence.
Always give credit to the rightful creator, show respect, and don't get your hand stuck in the cookie jar.
Will you be updating this to version 9, now that it is out of beta?

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: EvilGood and Tinuss
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes