VN Ren'Py Bad Witch and the Dark Magic Temptations [v0.2] [Bata13]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DeuSJS

Dec 21, 2019
About F&H - are you familiar with the legends of Tam Lin and True Thomas {"Thomas the Rhymer"}?

If not, Ms Wynne Jones will slip them into the story painlessly.

Also: The anime "Howl's Moving Castle" was sort-of-inspired by her book of the same name ... but the book and the anime might as well be two different stories {both pretty good}...
It's great to find someone else who's read Howl's Moving Castle. Every time I recommend it to people, they're like "I've already watched the movie", and refuse to read it even when I tell them it's wildly different.

Bata13

Sep 14, 2024
Please consider redesigning the main character. There's way too much writing for very little substance and it's also not funny. There are so many blank screens.

I think the designs for Hermoine and Beatrice are decent, but there's so little here to motivate me to play.

Good job working on your game, and good luck to you. Sorry to be a bummer, but there's a lot of areas for improvement.
Nah man—I appreciate your comments.
Any comment is better than no comment. You're not being a bummer hahaha. S'all good.

Hope you'll re-visit some time in the future. I'll keep working on the game and I hope I can change your mind then :D

Bata13

Sep 14, 2024
I just realized that there was a small bug in the released version of V0.2.

I've fixed it and re-uploaded the game now.

Sorry! I'll be better and do better!

-Bata13

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote