RPGM Completed Badass [Toothless T-Rex]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header.jpg

Overview:
In your little town, people think you are a complete loser. But when you go outside, nobody has heard of you. And when you luck up and get to purchase a sexy slave for a few dozen bucks (all your savings), you know there is an opportunity for things to turn around. You've been a loser all your life. Is the habit too ingrained in you, or do you have what it takes to become a BADASS!​

Thread Updated: 2018-12-20
Release Date: 2017-04-08
Developer:
Censored: Not available
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Features:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
I don't mind the fat dute at all, I am all for diversity and the more body types out there, the better in my book. What I consider hilarious is naming a game 'Badass' where there is no naughty content. Hmm, perhaps something got lost in translation. ;)

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Nice, thanks for the upload. Anyways this reminds me of dark Cookie, he makes pregnancy a feature but you dont get to fuck them pregnant. Some devs just dont want to give people what they want.

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
The game itself is good but if it was ntr etc would have been excellent. The premise and foundation is already there.

unholytestament

Jul 18, 2017
So let me get this straight somebody made a game where a guy gets a hot female slave who tells him he can do whatever he wants with her and decided "Nah this game don't need sexual content"

Some men just want the world to burn.
Exactly.

Is there any reason to play this game? Is it funny? Is it well written? Because with a setup like that and no sexual content we're just left with... But why?

Reactions: WasteAway

Rijin

Sep 25, 2017
Some men just want the world to burn.
No man is able to do so... that must be beyond or below! either an angel wants to purify us by giving examples (how useless oO ) or they are daemons, searching new methods to torture the pervs -.-'

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The game itself is good but if it was ntr etc would have been excellent. The premise and foundation is already there.
Funny that you mention that since the fat guy looks like a fat version of Thug Hero Party's MC. But i disagree, NTR would had ruined it and made the title pointless.

Reactions: frasse
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes