Ren'Py Abandoned Badtime stories [v1.9] [Chivo]

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
When I first play this in October 2019 (from itch.io), there was only 1 story and it was far from steamy, it was literally boring to say the least. Considering they're furries, they live in a universe that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever like as if the dialog is machine translated, and it's TL;DR type of drivel with only a dozen pictures and takes 2 hours to play -that's if you read every word. The one I play is about a stranger riding into town on a motorcycle constantly talking to himself, then arrives at a mechanic repair shop, meets a guy, has a open-air shower round back of building, goes to office and fucks the mechanic. Yeah, whoopie!!!

castanik123

Sep 8, 2018
There's a lot more content now - 4 more guys I do believe, plus more interesting stuff. I'd advise against fully dissing a game before you've played the full thing.

Reactions: Higurashi

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
When I first play this in October 2019 (from itch.io), there was only 1 story and it was far from steamy, it was literally boring to say the least. Considering they're furries, they live in a universe that makes absolutely no sense whatsoever like as if the dialog is machine translated, and it's TL;DR type of drivel with only a dozen pictures and takes 2 hours to play -that's if you read every word. The one I play is about a stranger riding into town on a motorcycle constantly talking to himself, then arrives at a mechanic repair shop, meets a guy, has a open-air shower round back of building, goes to office and fucks the mechanic. Yeah, whoopie!!!
The story isn't suppose to make alot of sense at the beginning the story is essential fragments of different universes that you get glimpses of while you control the person you are essentially fractured time

Reactions: Higurashi

burger2ff9

Sep 22, 2021
1.9 is the latest version I believe. Chivo is currently focusing on a new game featuring 3D Tylos
That was just a study, definitely not a new game.

Also, can't find anywhere that would suggest a 2.0 update, Chivo hasn't updated the game in a while

Reactions: PaleAngel_90

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
That was just a study, definitely not a new game.

Also, can't find anywhere that would suggest a 2.0 update, Chivo hasn't updated the game in a while
Sadly the other guys is right here's proof

castanik123

Sep 8, 2018
I think it's not quite dead, it's on hiatus? Chivo was planning on working on his other game (featured above) but I don't know whether he's going to come back to this once his other project is done.

Drinrorr

Aug 1, 2023
For anyone wondering (and yes I'm aware this is an old post by now), I read up on Kalchivo's Patreon and it seems like the "Side Story" is meant to essentially be an ending to one of the arcs in the main game. It was planned to be merged into the main builds but never was.

By the way, the current download here is only of the second ending. The other build contains a different ending which can be found here:

Last edited:

Drinrorr

Aug 1, 2023
Yes, and technically with the two side stories, it could be considered "complete" as Chivo states them to basically be the intended endings. The issue is that the current link to the side story here only leads to Jov. The alternate side story featuring the other two characters wasn't here. I decided to dig around and managed to find a link to download said build.
The file names make it seem like they're the same but updated builds but they're actually two completely different stories.

Reactions: fygbros