Tool baka/bge/bct productions

Rodriog3

Aug 24, 2018
1710834710952.png
I found a way to use baka loader again with the scene selection and everything, You have to use virtualbox(windows xp) install flash and that's all you need.

Last edited:
Oct 2, 2021
baka Hi, dude I would want to know whether there is a way to obtain in-game money, since I have heard that it can be used to purchase premium. like a hack or a cheat for mnf club? I would appreciate it if you could inform me.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
don't think u can do it. maybe creating a BOT that can work for u.
your information is in the server-side. u can not manipulate from the client, or u get banned.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sure u can make a bot. what u need to do is look into the client and add automatic input.
the client is sending user input but of course u can make a BOT do that instead.
the problem is that u need to dig into the client, understand it and after that work on the BOT and update the scripts.
many years ago I created the meetAfuckBC by analyzing the client so it could be made offline. heavy editing and I add the external program that communicate with the "flash" content.
I have not worked on that so people that use it now need to hack it to add new scenes.
Im not into mnf anymore as Im busy with other stuff but u can join our discord, theres a mnf/club section and people involved in that.

Oct 2, 2021
sure u can make a bot. what u need to do is look into the client and add automatic input.
the client is sending user input but of course u can make a BOT do that instead.
the problem is that u need to dig into the client, understand it and after that work on the BOT and update the scripts.
many years ago I created the meetAfuckBC by analyzing the client so it could be made offline. heavy editing and I add the external program that communicate with the "flash" content.
I have not worked on that so people that use it now need to hack it to add new scenes.
Im not into mnf anymore as Im busy with other stuff but u can join our discord, theres a mnf/club section and people involved in that.
That could be great if there is a section for and I can earn in game money with the help of the people send discord in my pms thank you