EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png

Overview:
The protagonist fails his first time with his lover due to a past trauma. However, his older sister and cousin decide to help him overcome his trauma through sexual lessons. Moreover, even the person that causes him trauma participates too.​

Thread Updated: 2024-07-04
Release Date: 2017-04-28
Original Title: ばくあね2 ~弟、いっぱいしぼっちゃうぞ!~
Aliases: Baku Ane 2 ~Otouto, Ippai Shibocchau zo!~
Developer: Atelier Kaguya -
Translator: SugoiVN
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.00
Language: English (MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNBD:
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The game requires Japanese Locale to run.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

Extras:

smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl1.png smpl4.png smpl8.png smpl5.png smpl6.png smpl7.png

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
My nickname is "horny little brother" and my number 1 fetish is shotacon. But such games do not interest me at all.
- Hello Brother. I'm your older sister, come on and fuck me....
This is the scenario :)
It's very difficult to criticize without insulting, it's a disgrace.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
My nickname is "horny little brother" and my number 1 fetish is shotacon. But such games do not interest me at all.
- Hello Brother. I'm your older sister, come on and fuck me....
This is the scenario :)
It's very difficult to criticize without insulting, it's a disgrace.
uuuh?.. you feel quite manipulataive.. I'll just ignore you..
Also, it's not difficult to criticize without insulting. You are doing this good and I like you, you are good, this however you could do a little better, I suggest doing it this way or that way.. Or is there anything you may ask? and such? I'm here.

Just, say something good, assure them all is good, and then build constructive help on what needs to be done better and help on how to move forward if anything else is unclear.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
uuuh?.. you feel quite manipulataive.. I'll just ignore you..
Also, it's not difficult to criticize without insulting. You are doing this good and I like you, you are good, this however you could do a little better, I suggest doing it this way or that way.. Or is there anything you may ask? and such? I'm here.

Just, say something good, assure them all is good, and then build constructive help on what needs to be done better and help on how to move forward if anything else is unclear.
I actually hinted at what should be done. First there has to be a script, then there has to be a better script.
When the woman presents herself, there is no need for a script. We play this game to fuck that woman and that woman comes and says come and fuck me.
This is a story that really lacks creativity. It's something as simple as a person's imagination when they first start masturbating in adolescence.
The way to make this better is that the man wants and the woman doesn't give. The man uses various mind games to get the woman, takes advantage of her weaknesses, tries to make her fall in love with him, separates her from her lover if he has one, blackmails her, corrupts her, etc.

Over hundreds of thousands of years of human evolution, men have been wanting and women have been avoiding. When a woman says come and fuck me, the man fucks her, then there is no scenario.

SCP 001

Aug 21, 2017
I didn't see the animated tag, so I'm guessing these are only CG scenes right?
it just seems weird to me that H-scenes aren't animated when there's already a hentai version, but I guess that's because they were made by different studios