Remendo's Pvt Lmt

Jr. Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 15, 2018
Cover.jpg

Overview:
Have you ever regained consciousness only to find yourself dazed and confused by unfamiliar territory? I'm willing to bet you've experienced such a sensation before rapidly remembering recent events and recalling what brought you to your atypical slumbering spot. But what if you couldn't? What if you woke up in an overgrown nursery with absolutely no recollection as to how you arrived there?

To some ABDLs, such a situation would seem a dream come true. But what if you were surrounded by incorporeal phantoms and near inevitable demise around every corner? Your wildest dream is about to become a waking nightmare.

Welcome to The Baleful Bassinet...​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-30
Release Date: 2019-02-28
Developer: Reverie Bizarre
Censored: No
Version: 1.0.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

An Interpreter is required to play the game.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Others:
-

Thank you Hones for sharing the game.

Baleful2.PNG Baleful1.PNG

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
To be clear, I'm happy for people to enjoy whatever fetishes they want, even if it's something I would absolutely never enjoy (like this game).

It does make me laugh considerably though that there's such incredible divisive hate for NTR, but something like ABDL doesn't get anywhere near the same vitriol in the comment threads.

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I remember loving this game years ago on FoxTalesTimes and I hope that LGstephy is doing well, I know she had some trouble with mental stuff but things were getting better, so hopefully things continued to get better. She'd started a game called like 'Diapers and kennels' or something that was kinda like baleful but with petplay, and while i'd love to see it come to fruition I don't know that it will at this point