2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

roundandpointy

May 15, 2018
Simple but well executed. Honestly, i spent less time running around in circles in this game than i do in most of the VNs that've been popping up

Reactions: Zachy

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
I read a comment on this site some time ago and I feel it's pretty relevant.

"A sex game where the entire game is to avoid having sex is counter intuitive."

The game is a good idea and concept, but shouldn't we have some kind of reverse rape scenes with the power palettes or like... Some "You won this level" orgy scene? Something rewarding for winning? Plus why have a gallery if there's only /ONE/ sex animation between all four ghosts?

Lastly, You know how Pac-Man's power ability... How it made them all turn blue and run away? Remember how when it neared the end they flashed white and blue? That's not a 'for show' thing. That was a pretty big thing that let me know the power was about to end and I shouldn't go after the ghost down the hall. That'd have been nice since it actually got me killed several times trying to play it. It isn't a bad game, but feels super lazy and rushed.

Rather than rushing the release, WORK On THE pOlISH. You aren't EA or bethesda. Fucking make your game good, THAN publish it.Quality should never be compromised for speed.

Especially for H-Games.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
I read a comment on this site some time ago and I feel it's pretty relevant.

"A sex game where the entire game is to avoid having sex is counter intuitive."

The game is a good idea and concept, but shouldn't we have some kind of reverse rape scenes with the power palettes or like... Some "You won this level" orgy scene? Something rewarding for winning? Plus why have a gallery if there's only /ONE/ sex animation between all four ghosts?

Lastly, You know how Pac-Man's power ability... How it made them all turn blue and run away? Remember how when it neared the end they flashed white and blue? That's not a 'for show' thing. That was a pretty big thing that let me know the power was about to end and I shouldn't go after the ghost down the hall. That'd have been nice since it actually got me killed several times trying to play it. It isn't a bad game, but feels super lazy and rushed.

Rather than rushing the release, WORK On THE pOlISH. You aren't EA or bethesda. Fucking make your game good, THAN publish it.Quality should never be compromised for speed.

Especially for H-Games.
Actually... I don't call this a game myself.

It's just a little minigame I made to rest a little from my main project, and that's why you may see it as lazy or rushed. I'm not saying you're wrong; because you're telling the absolute truth. I didn't take a excessively big time to polish this minigame to not deviate too much from my main game; because I didn't want to recieve a review like yours, but in my main project.

This is the way I work. I go all-out on my main project, and then rest a little bit by developing something small.
Anyways, thank you for the review, and I hope that my reply cleared your doubts.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
is the main project I've been talking about.
Just in case someone wants to check it out.

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Actually... I don't call this a game myself.

It's just a little minigame I made to rest a little from my main project, and that's why you may see it as lazy or rushed. I'm not saying you're wrong; because you're telling the absolute truth. I didn't take a excessively big time to polish this minigame to not deviate too much from my main game; because I didn't want to recieve a review like yours, but in my main project.

This is the way I work. I go all-out on my main project, and then rest a little bit by developing something small.
Anyways, thank you for the review, and I hope that my reply cleared your doubts.

Hm... Well maybe if you had mentioned this was a side project you did while working on your primary game, i wouldn't have been so hard on it. However, this 'mini-game' is so lean I'd barely call it a "loading screen game". Regardless if it's a mini-game or not, you could have put just that splash more effort in it before publishing. This is in essence a tech demo to me about what your main project is now, and I'm anything but excited to see your main project. Everything you put out is a showing of how much effort and soul you put into your work and every single thing like this depreciates that value. Tech-demo or not... Mini-game or full... Flash loop animation to full on interactive hentai... Everything you do is a sum of your value as a coder, storyteller, game creator, exc.

Again... Don't be bethesda or EA, be better than that and just put that splash more effort in. That minor attention to detail. It would have been as simple as just making four different animations. One for each ghost. It's not like you don't have the skill either. You have some pretty okay looking sprites in your main project. And honestly how long would it take to make 3 additional animations? What? An hour or two a piece at most?

Anyway... Thanks for the reply. I'll be keeping tabs on your main project and wait for it's full release.

Reactions: Zachy

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
Also put that link for your main project in the description of this one maybe. Unless that's against some rule I'm not aware of.

Zachy

Spark Of Life
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Also put that link for your main project in the description of this one maybe. Unless that's against some rule I'm not aware of.
I think it is agaisnt the rules, since you are only able to put links to other projects on the OP when they're sequels or prequels.

Hm... Well maybe if you had mentioned this was a side project you did while working on your primary game, i wouldn't have been so hard on it. However, this 'mini-game' is so lean I'd barely call it a "loading screen game". Regardless if it's a mini-game or not, you could have put just that splash more effort in it before publishing. This is in essence a tech demo to me about what your main project is now, and I'm anything but excited to see your main project. Everything you put out is a showing of how much effort and soul you put into your work and every single thing like this depreciates that value. Tech-demo or not... Mini-game or full... Flash loop animation to full on interactive hentai... Everything you do is a sum of your value as a coder, storyteller, game creator, exc.

Again... Don't be bethesda or EA, be better than that and just put that splash more effort in. That minor attention to detail. It would have been as simple as just making four different animations. One for each ghost. It's not like you don't have the skill either. You have some pretty okay looking sprites in your main project. And honestly how long would it take to make 3 additional animations? What? An hour or two a piece at most?

Anyway... Thanks for the reply. I'll be keeping tabs on your main project and wait for it's full release.
Thank you for this. I wanted to post this to show people that I was an actual game developer, and able to use RPG Maker engine for something else than making RPGs.

But now I see that not giving my 100% was not a good idea at all. Maybe it's as you say, and it may make me look as a mediocre developer.

Because of that, I'm gonna put all my effort on my principal project!

BubblesTheAllMighty

Sep 22, 2020
Makes me wonder how quick people would notice and how long realization would take to kick in if someone put this version in a Pac-Man game at a arcade.

The thing's that run through my thought process, and that not being the worst.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote