VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - BallPsy [v0.1.1] [Kinkn'Krafty]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Antera

Its good game but story needs bit more work. Feeling I am getting from story is : Been there done that. Lots of thing feel too much familiar,

MC Is ok, LIs look good but there is not enough content to judge them yet.
    Hope game will get lot more attraction and support. For now it will be on my watch list.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

bebiho

The quality of the renders/animations are decent.

The basketball shooting mechanics probably the best I've seen in these recent basketball themes games.

Story and everything is kinda cliche and overused by now. It's not bad but falls in the middle of the pack type of game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

flarigand

I downloaded this VN with all the skepticism in the world, for two things, the university atmosphere and especially the basketball background, many VNs on this website tend to use these narrative in the worst way posible, this was a pleasant exception.

So far is a good story, a bit cliché with somewhat exaggerated melodramas and pretty predictable stuff, but nothing that doesn't invite you to continue reading and paying attention to the plot, good MC, good secondary characters, technical level is very good, overall, good start, I recommend those who read this humble review to give this VN a chance, maybe you will be pleasantly surprised like me, regards.

Cons: The problem I see with this VN is in the photography, 80% of the shots are wide, there is no variation in camera angles, this makes the product very boring apart from not giving it dynamism.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

mybutter

Realy Liked The Game! Pretty Girls, Fun Mini-Games, Great Renders, For A First Release The Amount Of Content Was Realy Great. Even Though This School Environment Is Kind Of A Overused Theme This One So Far Look To Be Fun And Very Promising This Game Definitely It Has Potencial! Will Definitely Keep An Eye On This One!
!-- Place this before closing the element (if you have multiple ads, place it only once). -->