EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.png
Overview:
After a tragic accident, a young man leaves basketball behind for good. But as you enter Silver Valley University, you find yourselves drawn back into the game, guided by an old friend. Your choices shape the young man's journey, merging basketball, psychology, and personal growth. What secrets, challenges, and discoveries await in this tale of redemption and self-discovery, where the mind and the game collide? Will this journey continue as innocent as it started?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-16
Release Date: 2023-09-16
Developer: Kinkn'Krafty - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others:

de23 (2).png dtg40.png dtl1.png mcarrival 1 (3).png tc10.png tmc26.png
tmc36.jpg uc51.jpg mcpv11.jpg dr15.jpg ms6.jpg wb1026.jpg

Last edited:

Kinkn'Krafty

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2023
This is my first game, and I can't express how much I appreciate your interest. I have read all the comments. Thank you for your feedback; it will help me improve future versions of BallPsy.

I have just released a new version, and I have addressed most of the issues to the best of my ability.

You can find the planned future tags in the developer notes section of the post.

I have submitted the executable to Microsoft for review. The Trojan warning that some people are getting from Windows Defender should now be fixed, as it was a false positive.

Last edited:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
BallPsy [v0.1] [Kinkn'Krafty] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,59 GB / 253 MB - BallPsy-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,58 GB / 248 MB - BallPsy-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~15,9% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I hope you like it.
quick note:
one major thing you should (re)consider is to either make those mini games optional or to make them easier.
people here usually arent much into such "obstacles", and better safe than sorry.
particularly for those maze_basket mini games.
heck, i had to quit the game, unren, decompyle rpyc-s, change a few things, then start it all over. :HideThePain:

other than that, solid start - hopefully Julie will be one of the main Lis, despite her being back home...yet, nothing should stop a true love:p

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Kinkn'Krafty Congratulations on your first release! Good luck!

Please get a Developers badge by opening a ticket:

make them easier.
Lol skill issue. Have you tried getting good? xD I only was annoyed by the clicking for the focus, that took way to long the mini games were easy. especially with roll back.

Last edited:

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
how many episodes will the game have? Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?
Kinkn'Krafty

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
essentials to a good college game (for me) Good writing, a story that isnt just about going from sex scene to sex scene, Humour, a MC who you can relate to and isnt a total asshole thus making it easier to invest yourself in the characters decisions, a team sport that ACTUALLY PLAYS A PART IN THE STORY.. instead of becoming an after thought.. a good variety of girls to appeal to most tastes.. a non annoying best friend.. dont like to name drop but badik's derek has yet to be beaten in this department.. No duck faces.. yes we know that game well lol

MasterFart

Mar 7, 2020
Game is good thx for sharing. Trojan thing may be windows machine learning sometimes flags renpy game executables but it was clean, it happened to me before.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes