yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BallPsy-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Lu98ke

May 4, 2020
My opinion about this game:

Good amount of content for a first release and good render for the girls (the boys not so well).

I like minigames, but some people just want to read, so make them avoidable.
About minigames: the 3 on 3 ends in the same way. It doesn't matter if you do well or not, for example in beer pong if you fail you don't fuck, but the match ends 19-19 always.
If you don't want to change the score, make some interaction with the teammates where they insult MC.

And PLEASE, stop with the incest (yes, it's mother's friend and her daughter, but it's the same thing).
Stop peeping around and close this fucking doors.:ROFLMAO:

Probably it needs more proofreading IIRC, english isn't my first language but I think I saw some words misspelled.

I'll wait for the next release. Keep going:cool:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
It started off slow and cheesy to me at first but once the story picked up the game got a lot better. The back story is that the mom died in a car accident, the MC's prick of a father basically blamed him for the accident and abandoned him while the MC lived with your mom's bestie, Julie and her daughter Mia.

Hopefully the father fucks off after being a deadbeat but moving on...

* The minigames was annoying at first but only because I had no clue what to do. Once I figured them out, they weren't bad at all. I even started to enjoy them. The minigames in the basketball scenes actually are beneficial to this game as it feels like you're playing so there's that.

* Tyler of course, is Tyler but he knows when to disappear at the right time.
* Typos and dialogue need to be smoothed over but nothing catastrophic.
* Lovely cast of ladies.
* Julie, Mia, Grace, Liv are my favs.

This was a pretty decent start though.

Sidenote: Where's the baseball games?

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
All those years lurking around this site , I dunno why but seeing NTR and invest tag side by side makes me uncomfortable. Is it normal ?

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
All those years lurking around this site , I dunno why but seeing NTR and invest tag side by side makes me uncomfortable. Is it normal ?
Neither of those are going to make it into this story, but they do pop up together more often than they should. :cautious:

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
It's a good start.

Although, I see a need for a proofreader even though I'm not a native in English. Plenty of times names are not capitalised and sometimes normal words were capitalised in the middle of a sentense as if there was a period before the capitalised word. Also, some sentences could be divided into multiple shorter sentences. And, at least a couple wrong tags like for "Main character" after saying sorry to Liv for catching her by her butt and "?" saying "Hey yeah looks like I am." Plus, plenty of spelling mistakes that include missing apostrophes (aka a single quotation mark). Yeah yeah, I know that most of the player base doesn't bother to read. But some of us do. ;)

I was thinking that MC was a bit rude (according to the baseline that the story had painted him as a gentleman) to Grace after their first Psychology class when Lena messaged MC. He should have asked her if it was okay to take out his phone instead of immediately look it up. :cool:

Minigames... They seem easy enough if I spend enough time to rollback and try again until I'm successful. I'd appreciate if those "click at the right time" minigames would show the good result a bit more than like a split second. But the 19-19 score regardless if I missed the "skill" shot or not seemed a weird outcome. Maybe the trophy will appear in the next update...

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
What a nice little thing you have going on here Kinkn'Krafty

The game is what you'd expect, that is another college game largely inspired by the big one we all have in mind, but so far it's well done and I was really pleased by this first release.

The visuals are very good. The ladies are particularly easy on the eyes with those pretty models and bootyliciously juicy asses. Seriously, bro; this game is a paradise for assmen like myself. Thank you so much!
:love:.
The animations aren't half bad either. I was particularly surprised by the BJ animations in the scene with that chick after playing beer pong, those were super super cool.

The music is also fitting for the type of game, and the mini-games were easy enough, so no whining on my end. Granted, I was the best three-point shooter in my high school team, so shooting some virtual hoops is no biggie for me, let alone a beer pong game :HideThePain:

Now, I'd like to make a few suggestions regarding certain things that in my humble opinion could be even better.

Firstly, I feel like niggling a bit today: don't cut the sex scenes and fade to black right after the cumshot to then move on to a different scene. Give us some more renders after the cumshot and maybe a few sentences between the MC and the girl commenting on how it was or something like that; something showing the aftermath of their intercourse, if you know what I mean. That would make the scene look more organic and connected with the flow of the game; I don't know how to explain it.

Also, I would suggest working a bit more on some of the characters' poses because sometimes the limbs look a bit rigid or unnatural. Not all the time, actually most of the time they look natural, but sometimes when the characters are walking it's like they adopt a weird posture.
I'll show you a couple of examples:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Another concern of mine which wasn't much of an issue in this release, but that I'd like to mention just in case: please, don't fall into the temptation of including freeroams in every update, much less big ones. Just imitate the good things that DPC offers to our community, not the tiresome ones. A freeroam involves devoting time and resources that could be best be invested in progressing the story or making normal renders, animations, etc. No one will play a game thanks to its astonishing freeroams. As a starting dev, be smart in the way you use your time and effort.

Finally, I'm gonna white-knight for Olivia: Why the hell must the MC say she's weird?
For god's sake, she was just making a joke to break the ice! What a thin-skinned humorless pussy! :KEK:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks for the info.
She's not a LI, just some random chick without a name fucking a random guy without a name who get caught by the MC when he walks into the wrong room. The actual fuckable girl was waiting for the MC to fuck her next door; really really hot scene.
Don't listen to what some idiot may say and play the fucking game :)

Reactions: Katake Hakashi

phiber99

Feb 13, 2022
interesting story, but i think this is chocolade cake and not a cheescake ;)
View attachment 2937160
additional comment on my own post. dear game developer. do you realy know how cheesecake look like or a real coffe or cafetaria loooks like ??? this cafeteria looks extreme awefull. the background looks not like a cafeteria. this black colour background behin Lena... stored with stuff and consumer good stuff in a wood shelf in the back of this picture. this picture is the last place i would like to meet a girl or drink a coffee with it...!!! it looks not like as an real coffe shop/ caferteria.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes