Flash Bandicoot Buddy [v1.5] [Beachside Bunnies]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

ymudds

Jul 16, 2019
would be cool if there was mind control, you could have the mind control hat from Clash of the Titans or Cortex gun (shown in Twinsanity to have different modes) a love/obsessed mode, crazy/mindless, paralyzed//frozen, dead/burnt mode, but you could your own like a mind control mode(y)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
The update adds the following:

• New accessories (Skirts, Pink Latex socks, Blindfold, Frilly white strapless, Toe ring)
  • Wumpa mode is now always an option you can enable, not just stuck to variation 3
  • All 3 variations are now selectable from the opening game, when you start the action, you are presented with the 3 options
Desktop Buddy Info (Windows Only): This is experimental and may not work on all computers. Run the Desktop Buddy version to have bandicoot buddy sit on your desktop at all times (Set limit dialog in options so she stays quiet) and you can drag her around, keep her company with you while you work, and tap on her when you like. I'd really love feedback on this for anyone who tests this one out!

Current Codes:

• 'futa' - In the Credits Menu, Tab ‘Code Entry’. Enter ‘futa’ all lower case, and apply code (Code is saved to your saved game). Close the main menu and open it again, you’ll get a new button ‘Enable Codes’. Open it, and enable the futa checkbox whenever you want this toggled on.

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
The update adds the following:

• New accessories (Skirts, Pink Latex socks, Blindfold, Frilly white strapless, Toe ring)
  • Wumpa mode is now always an option you can enable, not just stuck to variation 3
  • All 3 variations are now selectable from the opening game, when you start the action, you are presented with the 3 options
Desktop Buddy Info (Windows Only): This is experimental and may not work on all computers. Run the Desktop Buddy version to have bandicoot buddy sit on your desktop at all times (Set limit dialog in options so she stays quiet) and you can drag her around, keep her company with you while you work, and tap on her when you like. I'd really love feedback on this for anyone who tests this one out!

Current Codes:

• 'futa' - In the Credits Menu, Tab ‘Code Entry’. Enter ‘futa’ all lower case, and apply code (Code is saved to your saved game). Close the main menu and open it again, you’ll get a new button ‘Enable Codes’. Open it, and enable the futa checkbox whenever you want this toggled on.
Workupload
Okay.... where were you on the OTHER BEACHSIDE BUNNIES GAMES. They both need updates, i been waiting for weeks.. and i think almost a month by now...
But seriously, did you not think about them often?
Like... idk... im just worried you forgot, just please get the beachside bunnies game to their latest version.

Aug 24, 2016
Okay.... where were you on the OTHER BEACHSIDE BUNNIES GAMES. They both need updates, i been waiting for weeks.. and i think almost a month by now...
Like... idk... im just worried you forgot, just please get the beachside bunnies game to their latest version.
forget it.png

jooin

Dec 4, 2019
bro chill, bsb guy is working on it and take note youre getting it free here so wait your goofy ahh ass

Reactions: hentailover573

Link5

Jul 11, 2022
Anyone else having a problem not seeing the buttons or the background still looking like she's in space I mean if he's letting us download it from here and he's commenting this has to be the official version so why can't we see the buttons or the background

BeeStrongBad

Feb 4, 2021
Anyone else having a problem not seeing the buttons or the background still looking like she's in space I mean if he's letting us download it from here and he's commenting this has to be the official version so why can't we see the buttons or the background
Just because I tolerate it here does not mean in any way this is the 'official download'. Sounds like you need the 'direct' android version.

Amorous Supernova

Aug 23, 2020
I am willing to bet that I'm being stupid here but I can't figure out how to run the .swf file even with adobe air installed and using the actual application just makes it run at 30 fps, unless that's intended then I look like an even bigger idiot.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes