RPGM - Completed - Bandits Assault [Final] [Draga]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Imisx

Old but gold. It may not look so special now but in 2016 it was really good, and not for the graphic or the gameplay but for the plot, the characters and the writing. Sex scenes were written in a perfect way and I loved the corruption. Characters are good and interesting, just like the plot (which is a rare thing inside RPGM h games).
  2. 2.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

Very meh overall.
    *Default unmodded rpgm combat.
    *Boring sex.
    *Boring story.
    *Boring grind.
    *Default rpgm sound.

Seriously, absolutely nothing special what-so-ever.
    Not worth the day i spent playing it, i want my time back. :cautious::coffee:
  3. 3.00 star(s)

wamakima5004

Played the whole game. It is a bit typical hentai rpgm game

Story wise is straightforward but the English is a bit refreshing with the many MTL in here
    At least there isn't much tedious quest in the game

Art - It doesn't stand well against the test of time.

Gameplay - Nothing special - Grind stuff and defeat enemies

But I would give a A for effort as I saw the developer spent an year making this. His handwork really shows in Chapter 4
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CorwinFr

Take into account we speak about a 2016's game.

The story quite interesting, there is a lot of events and things to do.

The art are different than the one you can find all around but the concept is good.

Pros

Story fun and rich

Repeatable events

Naughty progression

Bandit life, fun to play.

Cons

As a 2016's game graphism and quest management are outdated (but more than correct)

Walkthrough not complete
  5. 3.00 star(s)

ilovenudemods

Honestly, the writing and premise for this game isn't bad at all. All of the quests I've played though have worked well, with very few (if any) grammatical errors. so that right there puts it leaps and bounds above most adult games. It's a bit grindy and can be repetitive, but the ideas here are far from the worst I've played. The battles are a challenge (on normal difficulty) if you try to rush forward too fast, but the events keep you just hooked enough to keep grinding forward to see the next step in advancement. It's one of those "you need money so you better find a job" games, and each day of work provides you with a level up on said job. Keep going to work day after day and you'll see new scenes.

But the art, and this is where my -2 stars came from...is such a turn off. The dev really made an effort with this game, and I applaud that, I really do. There's even some "animations" where the pictures flip back and forth to simulate movement from time to time...but the drawings are really weak. With a better artist, this game would honestly be a 5 star game. All of the guys look like rail thin twinks with strange twizzler dicks, and the faces of the characters are just strange and sad looking, especially while having sex.

Get used to seeing lopsided tits with un-defined bodies...it's just weird. And it sucks too, because this game covers a lot of different subjects, from transformation to pregnancy to group sex. I'm just never really that excited to actually see the scenes. Usually the art is the reason to keep playing a shitty game. But this is an example of a decent corruption game, with kinda shitty art. For not a lot of investment, a hentai artist could be hired off "fiverr" and make this game look gorgeous. and that's really what it needs.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

fuckenstein

old rpg style with accent put on story; a lot to discover and explore; 100% playable without billion of save ! (there is a conception on the games makers that the gamer is the paranoic who wanna suffer - wrong folks! - you can appreciate the quality of a game after how much you don't need unnecesary saves)
  7. 4.00 star(s)

kshyk

Okay. Maybe it's not the prettiest game you ever saw (even for rpg maker standards). But this one here is a secretly a jewel. Seriously, I've played a lot of games so I can tell you, this game is very well written.
    Story is really enjoyable. You are a young woman, raised among bandits - the only family you ever know. After some terrible accident, you seek answers and revange. And it's your choice what kind of person she will become, you can be cruel bandit, robin hood, virgin, slut. Do you like Isabela from Dragon Ag? She's very alike MC.
    My favourite thing is - it's not a corruption game! It's more like NWN mod called Dance with Rogues.
    Of course not everything is so good. Game is obviously set in medieval times - but we also have TV's and computers (wtf?). It would be better to make this game post apocalyptic or something.
    If you looking for enjoyable story you should definitely try this. Apologise for my bad english. But if you still reading this: THIS GAME NEED A REMAKE!!! Give this game a proper remake and it could be as good as some popular (f95) rpgm games.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

Elevens

The graphics and animations are very poorly done, which makes this quite a useless hentai game.

As a disclaimer, I’ve only played the first several days. But it’s unlikely that the quality \ format of the included media would suddenly change halfway through.