Ren'Py Completed Bara Boarders [Final] [Soulsoft Electronic Arts]

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
BB Cover.jpg

Overview:
Bara Boarders is a short and cute VN that takes place on an idyllic beach in Hawaii. You are a newbie surfer, whose been out on the waves enough times, but is aching to finally catch a wave and stay up on your board for the first time. You’re determined that today will be the day! Thing is, you’re going to run into distractions, other handsome surfers - will they hinder or can they help you on your quest in paradise today?​

Thread Updated: 2020-06-15
Release Date: 2018-11-11
Developer: Soulsoft Electronic Arts -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Jessie Alpha? Is that a play on Johnny Bravo?

Never mind, I read his bio.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Gotta say "sadly" its gay only... but i really love the art :D

Its simple, cartoonish and humouristic... i wish we got more games with that kind of art style. nothing crazy, nothing fancy, just cartoonish square level and its great.

Obviously i say "sadly" its gay only, because we need more of that art style, and i would love to see a woman draw with that style too XD

ohmanwhatsthis

Jan 5, 2023
This game looks like a mediocre Teletoon original that 3 people ever watched during its original run and that foreign cartoon channels license for syndication exclusively so they have something low-investment to dump out on weekdays while kids are at school
I could probably photoshop a different title onto that poster, stick it up on the Lost Media Wiki as a prank, and receive a handful of responses from people Mandela-effecting themselves into false memories of having caught a glimpse of it while channel surfing decades ago