1.60 star(s) 5 Votes

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
There's a bug where you already capture the blonde knight during the tutorial but the game makes it seem like she is still in the Light country.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
This needs to be updated. The game saved for me twice, but when I turned off my computer and turned it back on, the save file is gone. :v

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
Goddamn this game is grindy as hell. I suggest to just play for like an hour and save yourself the time by using the save data provided.

nemlehet

Game Developer
Apr 17, 2017
Its either bugged and your units actually cannot be upgraded or I'm really missing something. Also grindy as hell.. Concept is not bad, but the execution... Jeez.

cachingo

May 15, 2020
Is it bug or something ? After the first "day" I can't recruit, pillage, or anything because I never have "available general". Same for the money that don't show how much I have.
Seems like have some bugs. I found that if you go to "Sacrifice" screen you can see your real money. And the "Arrows " are the 4 currency you have each turn for doing actions each turn, but it seems it breaks after you capture your first Lady Commander at turn 2.

1.60 star(s) 5 Votes