Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.3] [Jasonafex]

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
BB_cover.png

Overview:
BBS is a high-octane side-scrolling brawler packed to the brim with adults-only content. Every enemy you encounter is out for you in more ways than one. Tackle 6 unique stages ranging from the corrupt underbelly of the city, to the tropical jungle and it's hidden ancient prophecy.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-01
Release Date: 2023-03-17
Developer: Jasonafex - - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Codes:

DOWNLOAD
Win(x32): - - - -
Win(x64): - - - -
Mac: - - - -

WyNQzg.gif ka1NfZ.gif QYI5Wr.gif unknown.png Genesis Character Select.jpg
verge-idle-big.gif genesis-idle-1.gif werewolf-idle.gif hornet.gif mimic.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
Hmm... I think I gave this a try once. It felt poorly optimized and it was pretty buggy. Kinda makes me wonder why they didn't just continue the old game (Which had a pretty decent thing going for it imo) but I am certain they have their reasons.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Last time I looked at this a couple months back, it only had two or three sex scenes. I saw several enemies doing the same scene, they just had a different color palette.
Is there more content? Or is this just the months old version finally dropped on these forums?

Edit: Also... Is there a gallery?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Picked the female. Got hit once by a bee and knocked down. Was never able to get back up. No button prompt. Nothing in the controller config.
Restarted. Went to the left a screen or two and found a chest I have no idea how to open. No prompt, nothing in the button config. Went into the door to the left of the chest, got a "Thanks for playing" screen and prompted to quit or go back to the menu.
Is there any 'game' in this game?

Edit: I finally got a chest to open! I just had to sit on top of it and spam the attack button until the game deigned to read that I was hitting it. Yeesh.

Maybe I'll try again in the future when it isn't a laggy pile of bugs.

May 2, 2018
So here's the gist of it if you're wondering about whether or not to play.

It's a semi-generic side-scroller. Currently there is one guy lizard one girl feathered dinosaur(?) and two stages, both with the same two types of enemies with adult animations. One insect wasp uses arm to hold and fucks in ass regardless of male or female, one is a big wolf with a generic top down bottom up doggystyle, ambiguous in penetration you could argue vaginal for chick. Combat is terrible vs wasps and generic for normal enemies, game is buggy as hell, music is good, adult animations are nice but you only get one full animation loop per level and afterwards penetration leads to immediate ejaculation.

It's... Meh, at best. Maybe with a few more updates, enemies, and the other two characters that show as locked it might be okay.

dudemanguything

Sep 23, 2018
This is really astonishingly buggy. The character catches on the edge of platforms instead of simply being able to walk off, becoming stuck until you jump or dash out of place. Frequently I'll start sliding along the ground or transition into another animation- I landed and randomly turned into the laying down/defeated sprite, sliding around on the ground on my belly until I jumped again and popped right back up. Enemies only seem to latch on to your defeated character half the time, there's no way to get back up after being raped, it's way too precise to try and open up treasure chests. The levels are procedurally generated but not in a particularly smart way- it spawned the win portal 5 inches to my right, so as soon as I started the game, I walked into it out of curiosity, and ended the game. On top of all that the combat, which as of right now is all the gameplay there is, just feels terrible. You have to come to a complete stop but the enemies keep sliding all over the place. The animations are fluid but not very satisfying.

I'm sure that this will rake in 18 billion dollars a month on patreon due to furry money either way, but it's really not good. I played the old game this was based on ages ago, and from what I remember it was far superior. It actually worked, for one thing. I'm not sure what the hell they're doing. Whatever codebase they're writing is already an abomination before god and they've barely even started.

• Bolt has been removed from the project and replaced with C# code. As a result, the game is much more stable.
dean6.JPG

LoliFlan

Jan 13, 2018
The controls are abyssmal, it's mainly anal since it's mainly gay and female animations use male animations, it have no purpose (the goal is just to get to the end stage gate and it throws you back to the menu), a lot of things are locked (2 characters, skins, probably more but i can't say), it's a bug fest, only 3 enemies + color swap, 80% of chests on the map are mimics, and the sex system is just the worst kind (you go down very easily, the escape mechanics are a dial you have to focus on instead of being able to look at the animations because it's a reflex thing, and if you fail it once, you die).

It's a real shame because i wanted this game to be good. Instead, it's just a typical patreon furrybait cashgrab at this point
Also, i strongly suspect this is a demo, or patreons getting just a demo build

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 40 Votes