Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.3] [Jasonafex]

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes

eugeneloza

Jan 2, 2022
odd ran fine for me menu was a little laggy but once in game it seems fine
It seems like the game crashes for some. Both 64 and 32 versions work for me ok. Maybe it's an issue with available RAM size or with specific GPU chip (I have Radeon). The game as a game on the contrary doesn't work :) I think the last version I tried was around 0.7.1 (the one which promised a lot of fixes) and one couldn't finish a single stage because of game-breaking bugs (like unable to jump, unable to recover from knock-out, broken double-jump which is critical in some locations, etc). The last version that was playable for me (thanks again for the link!) and to some extent enjoyable was 6.0.0.

Reactions: dragonslushie

DrakeWasHere2

Jun 8, 2017
Jesus Christ.

Been since Feb last year I commented here.

The game is still dogshit, runs like dogshit, and seems to only got one new enemy variety somewhere over a year lapse of time.

Between Jasona and Scamomancer, not sure who is the biggest swindler. I mean, at least Scammo's game fucking runs. This.. I don't even know what the fuck is wrong with this laggy ass mess.

dragonslushie

Aug 13, 2020
It seems like the game crashes for some. Both 64 and 32 versions work for me ok. Maybe it's an issue with available RAM size or with specific GPU chip (I have Radeon). The game as a game on the contrary doesn't work :) I think the last version I tried was around 0.7.1 (the one which promised a lot of fixes) and one couldn't finish a single stage because of game-breaking bugs (like unable to jump, unable to recover from knock-out, broken double-jump which is critical in some locations, etc). The last version that was playable for me (thanks again for the link!) and to some extent enjoyable was 6.0.0.
no problem im glad i saved the other versions

Reactions: eugeneloza

jegg890

Nov 18, 2017
Jesus Christ.

Been since Feb last year I commented here.

The game is still dogshit, runs like dogshit, and seems to only got one new enemy variety somewhere over a year lapse of time.

Between Jasona and Scamomancer, not sure who is the biggest swindler. I mean, at least Scammo's game fucking runs. This.. I don't even know what the fuck is wrong with this laggy ass mess.
scammo? who are you refering to?

Mr. X

Aug 12, 2018
They just posted in their patreon all the frames of every animation, including the non-playable Baxter, who is nothing more than a recolor of Vergence's animations.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
1.70 star(s) 40 Votes