Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.3] [Jasonafex]

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes

jayphi45

Jan 5, 2018
I mean can you see the wolf penis when he penetrating the MC? They just walk around penisless based on the screenshot.
No vaginal, anal, or oral tags. They definitely just bumping each other. Or maybe this is just an early build.
As I said. No visible penetration in the wolf animation. Both of the other two scenes have visible penetration and genitalia for both if you count the mimics tongue/dick thing. And everything is anal since both characters are the same model with different skins. They just don’t walk around with genitalia out for some reason.

Reactions: ejmuerte and ARH25

Suzano

Jun 27, 2017
Bare Backstreets..... level one - Jungle.... ok?
Apart fom i know is that Kabier working on the 1st BBS had trouble with the soft she was using (forgot its name will edit post when i find the name). That aparently was hard to control and a long time to develop anything. I still think it was a solid game with a theme and not a ripoff of a hype that "Oh So Hero" made with metrovania style. BBS - BIG BULL SHIT! Dont bother with this game. I rather play... actualy anything but this broken lazy thing. Clearly no one wants this game.

Reactions: ᴏᴄᴛᴏ

qrcode

Jun 3, 2018
It works perfectly fine if you used "Cheats Engine" to slow the game down. I've play it & I felt like a Solid Grade-A badass. You guys should try it with "Cheats Engine". (Expect Autumn, it's still lag as fark!)

Last edited:

Anon7890

Nov 13, 2016
Crashes right after loading the menu screen. A lil window pops up just before that though, guess they implemented some sort of spyware into this thing, lol

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
game is hella laggy for me , like unplayable almost . I ain't the best with computers so im not sure if it's my fault or the game's but I can run other stuff like future fragments or Kincaid just fine

Sepherix

Apr 9, 2019
Maybe a problem with *very* specific pc build required otherwise the graphics of the main menu just crash the game. Used to be able to skip if fast enough to start the game; but seems that doing so now just layer a loadscreen instead of cutting directly to the game.
Might be Nvidia stuff. Who knows. There's lots of fault code already just launching the game.
The first time i launched 1.0 it ran arguably fine, then once closed and booted back up afterward it always had that crash after X time in the main menu and the garbled mess. Not sure what caused this, tried to look for residual config files to no avail.

Sepherix

Apr 9, 2019
Edit : -- No longer is a thing since a good while. This doesn't fix anything anymore --

I found how to fix the main menu.
Open up "sharedassets1.resource" with notepad++ or anything that can open up the file as text then find just right up not too far from the start :
<xmpDM:videoFrameSize
stDim:w="1920"
stDim:h="1080"
Change it to something like that (or anything else, haven't tried) :
<xmpDM:videoFrameSize
stDim:w="1280"
stDim:h="720"
It works. It may have to do with lower resolutions just straight up crashing the game instead of not working, but like that it somehow disable the main menu video and just doesn't crash the game.

The AI is a bit braindead, seems to have some blindspots where they can't seem to "find" the character. Some spots lead to camera wobbling all over, probably due to the same reason jumping is way harder, something wants to keep the player *tightly* stuck on the ground. Just walk a few meters and they'll be able to understand you exist.

Last edited:

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
As of right now, this game only has...

3 animations (the werewolf, the bug and a chest monster)
2 chracters (one male and female)
2 maps
4 difficulties

Thats pretty much it. If you are playing, here are some tips

You can find health vials (even though the game doesnt show you how much health you have) and you can also find keys which unlocks chests around the map
You can pick up items or unlocking chest by punching
Some chest are traps, that turns into chest monsters
you can sprint by double tapping your left or right movement keys
Game is buggy usually s*x animation last for one rotation (otherwise you'll have to restart)
You can beat the map by finding a portal

overall it's not a bad start, but the game is not in a good state rn.

Reactions: ejmuerte

IRMPI

Jan 13, 2019
There was another project like this, however it was canned for this buggy mess. It was honestly pretty decent. Why they canned that project I have no idea.
If I remember correctly the problem with that game was the time it took to make anything for it because of the skeletal animation, he said in a post on newgrounds (although he didn't said which game) that most of the time the art was ready, but the dev couldn't put it into the game as fast as he would like. Now this BBS uses sprite animation, so it is easier to work with.

Reactions: Monk0028

Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
If I remember correctly the problem with that game was the time it took to make anything for it because of the skeletal animation, he said in a post on newgrounds (although he didn't said which game) that most of the time the art was ready, but the dev couldn't put it into the game as fast as he would like. Now this BBS uses sprite animation, so it is easier to work with.
Fair enough I suppose. Still... it just confounds me why this one is just... well, you get the idea already. If it gets better then I would surely love to play this title, but I dunno man.

1.70 star(s) 40 Votes