Unity Bare Backstreets [v0.7.4] [Jasonafex]

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes
Feb 12, 2020
Just gonna be straight, that's a crazy take: not everything has to have a hierarchy, and it's possible for every party involved to be equally as awful. Just because Jason and Kabier didn't personally come and abduct Peacewolf doesn't absolve them of intentionally manipulating her, nor does their manipulation excuse her actions; that said, we will never know the exact details of their relationship and whether Peacewolf was already contemplating leaving due to some dirty laundry or if she was just too stupid/unfaithful to be able to convince herself ditching her husband was a shitty move.

I say this as someone who enjoys anthro stuff like this: furries are fucking weirdos. All of us. The idea that anyone just implicitly trusts an online self-proclaimed furry about advice on their personal life/relationships is utterly insane to me. It's the same level of naivety as looking at the 300lb dude wearing a magical girl outfit and a buttplug tail while just out shopping and thinking "that dude looks like prime boyfriend material!"
While I don't know any specific details, if she wasn't being blackmailed or physically abused or something then she is 100% responsible for her own actions. I don't believe in infantilizing adults who should know better. I'll retract this statement if she's like, mentally handicapped or something, though I don't believe that's the case.

If I had to guess, they probably did the classic move of slowly chipping away at the relationship by shit talking the husband privately, right? It only progressed that far because she let it happen. They're shitty people, but they had no obligation not to be. She had an obligation to be a good person to her husband. She didn't, and that's why she's worse.

If a random person hurts you, that's a shitty thing to do. If a friend hurts you, that's even worse. If your wife hurts you, then that's REALLY shitty.

Betraying someone is always worse depending on how close you were with the person.

May 25, 2017
Just gonna be straight, that's a crazy take: not everything has to have a hierarchy, and it's possible for every party involved to be equally as awful. Just because Jason and Kabier didn't personally come and abduct Peacewolf doesn't absolve them of intentionally manipulating her, nor does their manipulation excuse her actions.
It's not that crazy of a take at all. Peacewolf is an adult and can (or should be able to) think for herself. If she let a snake like Jasonafex and his rat of a wife talk her out of her marriage, that's entirely on her. Whether it was the marriage itself was weak or she's just a terrible person doesn't matter, how she chose to resolve it was one of the worst possible answers.

Feb 12, 2020
Man.

Imagine if Patron had some type of enforcement system for creators to get paid and not scam people.

Like.
Creators can only collect monthly if they release content for that month.

Imagine the foot down that would put on a lot of creators grifting the system from shmucks.
Most grifting creators would probably just sketch a quick pic and consider it content.

zester9

Dec 17, 2019
Man.

Imagine if Patron had some type of enforcement system for creators to get paid and not scam people.

Like.
Creators can only collect monthly if they release content for that month.

Imagine the foot down that would put on a lot of creators grifting the system from shmucks.
there is. ppl have to report to patreon that a creator is not delivering on their end. but enough ppl have to do it for them to care

• Haha
Reactions: TheRookie
Jan 8, 2019
game closes with some kind of error the moment i open it and it load the main screen
I limit fps, disable full screen and post processing, put everything in performance with nvidia control panel and still the game crash (less but still crash), its a code problem (memory leak maybe), i dont think is something you can solve with no programing skills. Unity games tend to have lots of problems and is a game developed by wrong format born people.

Tenty

Dec 29, 2018
Damn, the game is never going to be finished at this rate.

They need a decent programmer to turn what is basically a broken art gallery right now into a game. This requires either having a fair relationship where they split the money 50/50 for art and programming, or be nice enough that someone from their community does it for a less even split.

The problem is that they are greedy and selfish, awful people, so neither option can realistically occur.

Shame.

1.60 star(s) 44 Votes