Unity - Completed - Bartending Master [Final] [Honey Rider]

1. 2.00 star(s)

|Loko|

It was good at the start, but got practically butchered in the middle. Even the harem ending didn't save this shit:confused: And that's just plotwise. The minigames are a letdown too. For instance, trying to beat the main one in the last days is practically impossible. The drinking one is just braindead. My best guess is that the dev just forgot that different difficulty levels should have correcponding rewards. Otherwise its meaningless to even make them, if I can just choose the easiest one and get the same result. The one with the fliers would have been a good one, if not for the fact that you need to (a) buy every single try
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Pawn&Void

Review contains minor spoilers.
    The game play itself and the story is quite good on most points, but there are just some things that really make the game a no go for me.

First is the false advertisement, so to speak.
    When seeing this F95 Page for example, I have expected something different, than I got.
    It looked like a normal dating game, with also some femdom content, but it was more a dating game with Rape, NTR, Mass Fucking and even some Kind of Cuckolding content.
    That might be okay, but they are all tags I am not into, so it would be good to have known that stuff before wasting hours of my time with that game.
    Not really satisfying to work for some NSFW-content rewards, if they turn out to be horrible in the end.

Also the game itself also first creates the impression, that there might be 3 femdom routes.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And the 2nd bad thing about this game seems to be either bad balancing or unituitive game design.
    You have the possibilities to buy all upgrades, but you probably shouldn't.
    It seems like any game, where you can do it, but it is a trap.
    Because then you are not able to earn enough money anymore to reach a good end.
    Even with reloading saves to get nearly perfect mini game results every time, I had around 40% Money missing in the end and always got a bad end.
    So after playing through basically the whole game, I would have to restart from the beginning and play hours again, just to see some of the ends I was so close to reach.

And finally also the femdom route I was here for, was not what I could enjoy much.

Rest of the game is quite solid.
    The story and the characters do make sense, the characters are nearly all nice and lovable and the mini games are good enough too.
    Also art is nice (for the content that I have enjoyed), except that there are no animations.
    Would probably have been a 4* rating, if not for that kind of NSFW content.

Edit: Actually after reading a different review, I remember that I had that bug/missing content thing too.
    One girl was just there but never introduced.
    Also sometimes you can talk to girls about stuff, that you only would learn in her next event, so it should be locked before.
    And then there are just some flaws in the game design overall.
    Why can I go to the park instead of improving my skills, if the park doesn't provide any more benefit, except for people talking about stuff you already know?
    And why do I have options to choose things as player in dialogues sometimes, if it doesn't make a difference and you even can't avoid certain NSFW content, that you don't want to see anyway?
    It just seems like the game could have used just a few weeks more time to develop and finish up.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

doppio2222

I wouldn't call this game "poor" by any means but I don't know if I would call it "average" either... it just feels sort of unfinished? I'll go in depth below.
    The gameplay consists of doing these basket catches of liquor in this mini-game in order to get money, and at the same time you'll be raising a bar with the ladies in order to drink with them later. During this, one of the ladies can activate a skill to sort of sabotage you (fuck betty btw). Completing this lets you get on to the drinking mini-game which consists of pressing up, down, left or right (although further along with the ladies minor obstacles get added).
    Once you've had a drink with them, you can watch an event/cutscene of which there are 5 for each lady, 3 of which contains CGs (excluding the ending). To get more money or to fill the bars quicker, you can buy additional things to catch in the mall (which you kind of need to do after a certain point). along with doing a mini-game in order to attract more customers meaning more profit. The gameplay gets pretty repetitive over the ca. 3 hours the game lasts and as a result becomes a sort of chore.
    The art is nice, and during the CGs there's voice-acting and sound effects to go with, which is a treat, but I feel like that's sort of... all the game really has to offer? Because, as I said before, it feels unfinished, and the reason as for why is
    In the end, I think it's best to just find a full save instead of playing the game, those 3 hours are gonna feel like decades even if they're just hours. Backgrounds are apparently AI as well, so do with that info what you will.