Ren'Py Baskin All-In the Family [Ch.2] [TheSugarRay]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
No, it's mostly about preference. There are variables that make the girls say cuter things and move the relationships faster.

I don't have assets for that.

Yes.
There was another question about fetish options. Lesbian action was optional in Candied Oblivion (though the MC was present). I plan to make the less universal fetishes optional. If someone doesn't like exhibitionism they will hate me. I think everyone who played chapter 1 figured out the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. So, there is unavoidable incest.

A part of me wishes I had put a fetish option in the first chapter so that people would get a feel for it but then people might think that fetish is a big part of the game to come. It's a temporary problem for the first release.
I try to stick to the standards for options that Killer7 and Sisterly Lust laid out for me.
will the lesbian/bi/girl on girlstuff be avoidable?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Dev,you can definitely improve his renders,the dialogues, I'm interested in the events that have occurred til now but there's something I have to say: WTF with this!? That doesn't look like body hair, it looks like thorns, the MC looks like a cactus lol

View attachment 3909629 ,
Agree, but also how about how terrible the rest of the image is.

Hair not pointing the correct direction
Breasts not pointing the correct direction
How straight her body is
Looks like most her body weight is supported by the tip of her big toe, left shoulder, and her ear.
etc....

At least she's giving the thumbs up!

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Agree, but also how about how terrible the rest of the image is.

Hair not pointing the correct direction
Breasts not pointing the correct direction
How straight her body is
Looks like most her body weight is supported by the tip of her big toe, left shoulder, and her ear.
etc....

At least she's giving the thumbs up!
As a hairy bastard myself I can indeed say that the creature in that pic is some kind of abomination. Like me!!
Finally I am represented!
austin-powers-mike-myers.gif

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
As of v1.04, MC has sex with his sister, Tulip, at the end of the current content. I'm not the Dev, but it looks like Tulip's masterplan is to start a full family Harem.
Of course, it's always the younger sister that the MC always has sex with first. It is never or rarely the older sister or the mother that has sex first with the MC. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: ImariKurumi

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Archive possible damaged... p.s.- other links have damaged files too...

Last edited:

Cornfield

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
I have tried to download this file from FreeFr, and Uloadnow, my system says that the file us corrupted and I can't open it.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes