Ren'Py - Baskin All-In The Family [v1.04] [TheSugarRay]

1. 2.00 star(s)

N0madS0uL

VERSION: 1.04
    SUMMARY: Poor at best, with OK models, bad writing, not worth the time.

PROS:
    1. Semi decent looking models
    2. Passable writing, structure and story even if its cliche already (I'm being nice here)
    CONS:
    1. Scenes and renders are popping in and out instead of having decent transitions. e.g., sister on bed talking to MC, flips around back and forth between 2 renders while having conversation instead of maybe just sticking to one scene and have a few more lines then flip to another and few more lines instead of the same render.
    2. Renders and animations are fine for a beginner developer but I would take my time if I were trying to break into this market, there are plenty of good (at least much better) VNs out there. Putting this out just throws your work away IMO.
    3. Adding to above point, having your characters bob from left to right on screen but have the same "look" is like watching some cheap muppet show.
    4. Writing is not great, there is some proof reading needed, some bugs in dialogue running off on its own. Dialogue itself leaves much to be desired, the characters are empty and the script feels way to rehearsed and unnatural.
    5. Story is typical hillbilly BS, brother comes home, bangs family who clearly already crossed the line before he left as every sister is sexually frustrated and make sexual remarks that is not the socially or morally acceptable norm (at least where I come from)
    6. On point 3 above, while its a VN and its meant to be fantasy and BS, the best ones are those who have a bit more subtle approach, characters have inhibitions, dark fantasies and desires that become more apparent as the story goes, those IMO are the better ways to go about it.
    TLDR: The developer has tried to do something here but if im brutally honest, its bad, its lazy and a poor attempt. You can do more with less and have better quality with more effort and care. If you want financial support for a VN, you are not going to find it with this kind of work...