Mod Ren'Py Bastard - LaikDink's Walkthrough and Improvement mod [Season 2 Ep2] [Clerik]

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
Sorry to bother you again but I have to let you know to get this full scene you need at least 3 sasha_sad pts but I didn't get any, again this game is really tricky :confused:

Reactions: LaikDink

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
Sorry to bother you again but I have to let you know to get this full scene you need at least 3 sasha_sad pts but I didn't get any, again this game is really tricky :confused:
Hmmm let me try to fix it and thank you for your information

Reactions: vimey

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 1740952

Overview:
(Walkthrough & Improvement mod for Bastard)​

Updated: 05/04/2022
Game/Creator: Bastard/ Clerik - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Episode 8
Game Version: Episode 8
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

I've fixed the mod that causes the missing scene of Sasha and Tasha. But this one only triggers when you choose the 'mod' choice when you fuck Sasha in the hotel at the end of v7.0. Make sure you choose that ones to unlock all scenes

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I've fixed the mod that causes the missing scene of Sasha and Tasha. But this one only triggers when you choose the 'mod' choice when you fuck Sasha in the hotel at the end of v7.0. Make sure you choose that ones to unlock all scenes
I've downloaded the latest version of your walkthrough and there are still missing scenes, I get a message telling me that Image d6mcof14 can not be found, this image number range does not exist within the base game files and it's not been included within this walkthrough, so what image files should it be looking for here? Because I've tried this every single way possible even following your instructions to only unlock all scenes and it still gives me this problem.

As a matter of fact, in your script.rpy file it looks for a number of images labelled as d6mcof14-x where there isn't a single one to be found.

I have no idea if these images are supposed to be included with the base game but they're not. Just thought I would mention this here since this mod seems to be the only time I've ever experienced these missing scenes.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I've downloaded the latest version of your walkthrough and there are still missing scenes, I get a message telling me that Image d6mcof14 can not be found, this image number range does not exist within the base game files and it's not been included within this walkthrough, so what image files should it be looking for here? Because I've tried this every single way possible even following your instructions to only unlock all scenes and it still gives me this problem.

As a matter of fact, in your script.rpy file it looks for a number of images labelled as d6mcof14-x where there isn't a single one to be found.

I have no idea if these images are supposed to be included with the base game but they're not. Just thought I would mention this here since this mod seems to be the only time I've ever experienced these missing scenes.
I have the same problem and when I checked the image folder, I didn't sound any image named d6mcof14. So maybe the developer forget to put this one into the image folder

Ass-a-Lot

Aug 29, 2018
Unofficial Android Port of:

Bastard [v7.0] + LaikDink's WT Mod

My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.
can you update to 0.8 my good sir?if you have time.thanks you

Kaos_Theory

Apr 18, 2019
I have the same problem and when I checked the image folder, I didn't sound any image named d6mcof14. So maybe the developer forget to put this one into the image folder
I've looked myself, are you sure there is supposed to be an image d6mcof14, I would have looked at the code in the .RPA but it's all in some kind of coded text that's impossible to read.

To add to this, I've just gone and checked the original files and the script indeed mentions d6mcof14 (as well as other images in that numerical range) yet they are nowhere to be found in any version I could get my hands on. I've shared these findings on the main games thread in the hopes the author will see it and investigate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LaikDink

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
I've looked myself, are you sure there is supposed to be an image d6mcof14, I would have looked at the code in the .RPA but it's all in some kind of coded text that's impossible to read.

To add to this, I've just gone and checked the original files and the script indeed mentions d6mcof14 (as well as other images in that numerical range) yet they are nowhere to be found in any version I could get my hands on. I've shared these findings on the main games thread in the hopes the author will see it and investigate it.
I just add my recommendation, I don't change too much the original script. So I can ensure you this code about image d6mcof14 is from the developer.

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
LaikDink

The developer responded and confirmed those images were indeed not present in the game version that was available to download, so they are fixing it. Should be alright soon hopefully.
Thank you for your information. I may fix it in the new update because overall, in my opinion, the missing picture in this version does not affect too much to the storyline of the game

LaikDink

Modder
Mar 16, 2018
View attachment 1740952

Overview:
(Walkthrough & Improvement mod for Bastard)​

Updated: 20/07/2022
Game/Creator: Bastard/ Clerik - F95zone - -
Modder: LaikDink
Mod Version: Episode 9
Game Version: Episode 9
Language: English

Features:

Installation:

Updated to Ep9

Last edited: