Bastati Works

WeepingSalt

Jul 18, 2022
Does anyone have a archive/link of all Bastati's previous works? I had my own at some point, but mega decided that some of the videos violated their terms and have started removing them from my drive. Would really suck to have some of these works lost to the void that is the internet. Having an official place to archive his works would be great seeing as how he isn't even running the patreon they were originally a part of anymore.

His twitter for anyone who doesn't know who this is:

WeepingSalt

Jul 18, 2022
Also, does anyone know any better file hosting websites/services as alternatives for mega? I am currently building several archives of works, some I may try and share here, but I want to make sure that they aren't going to suddenly be nixed because of some TOS horseshit.

MastersPipe

Jan 4, 2018
Not sure about alternatives to MEGA, some people use Gofile, some use Pixeldrain, some use Bunkr.

About Bastati's videos there are uploads of their old stuff in hmvmania. As some stuff might be missing, you can always use the old torrent files, as there is always people seeding:

Reactions: WeepingSalt

WeepingSalt

Jul 18, 2022
Not sure about alternatives to MEGA, some people use Gofile, some use Pixeldrain, some use Bunkr.

About Bastati's videos there are uploads of their old stuff in hmvmania. As some stuff might be missing, you can always use the old torrent files, as there is always people seeding:
You're a saint.