Ren'Py - Bastian's Family Secret [v0.02.0] [BOXgurih]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Monster001

I don't know what's your expect from a game in this types. A good story that keep you in line? Yes it does (at least for me after playing above 50 game i can say it) pretty hot characters and they can satisfy you.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

PooNahNahNani

Many games contain very impressive graphics but fall flat because of the story, which to me, makes or breaks the effort. This is one of the very few VNs I didn't hold down the skip dialogue button at all. Actually read the whole thing. Not sure that has happened to me yet on F95. There are issues with grammar, but not horrible. Dev did an excellent job in my opinion. Felt was worth mentioning here.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

messerschmied

Great game. One of the most interesting stories I've played on this platform recently. Actually after very long time I am wondering what will happen next in a game.
    I loved the characters and dialogues. MC must be the world's most patient man ever. But I am impatient to see when he will explode and take his revenge.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Tegerian

Interesting interpretation of the various Husband web-novels. The English is tolerable and the Dev has been very open about English being their second language. Looking forward to the next installment.