skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
not as long as I don't spoil the story
If you have played you will understand it and if you have not played you will not understand you cannot know anything with 3 images, You have no idea about the story or how you get to that situation or what happens next, therefore is not a spoiler.

and if you consider it a spoiler then we simply have different concepts from the definition I guess something like a trailer or sample images are spoilers for you.
I think it's more for the image size than the story spoiler itself

Reactions: Diegoz

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
On the comms? The comms being all staticy is part of the game so the mc doesn't see that his wife is cheating on him while he's risking his life to fight.

But if those no longer have the static on them great.

Unless you are talking solely about the cgs being uncensored.
exactly, staticy is part of the game.

Also, the dev is creating a patch that adds more scenes/story to the game and most of the scenes are with MC talking to the girl using the comms device.

danadana

Aug 5, 2023
the patch has nothing to do with censorship, it is just to see clearly without distortion what happens in the control room during the dispatch missions, you can see it in the gallery but this patch allows you to see it during the game
image_2023-11-08_065039932.png
During the story this image would have the area below distorted so that you cannot see the hands but the patch changes this image for another in which you can see the hands

It would be like a metagame, the player knows what is happen but the protaginist dont have an idea ,This breaks the immersion system but if you don't have the cuck fetish you don't even want to empathize with the protagonist So you don't care about the immersion system, what the protagonist feels or what happens to Eleanor.

Last edited:
Reactions: AR21

AR21

Mar 19, 2017
On the comms? The comms being all staticy is part of the game so the mc doesn't see that his wife is cheating on him while he's risking his life to fight.

But if those no longer have the static on them great.

Unless you are talking solely about the cgs being uncensored.
The game is uncen but the static is still there. Some adjustments have to be made on the mod I guess

Reactions: Sagara-kun
4.30 star(s) 43 Votes