Battle Fuckers

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
I'd like it if the game were translated.
Name :Battle Fuckers
Language: From Japanese to English

You can download an mtl version at hemdom, but that version has crashes aside from the bad mtl.
(I'm new at making requests so I don't really know what else to write.)
battle fuckers1.jpg battle fuckers2.jpg

Reactions: georgychristian

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
It was asked for few times in game requests, it was rejected for not having a English translation but also rule 7.

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
It was asked for few times in game requests, it was rejected for not having a English translation but also rule 7.
With all due respect:
For the first part: That's why this is a TRANSLATION request.
But for the latter: why do we have the "loli" and "shota" tag then? Also this is "2D" which is " depictions are generally looked upon more favorably." As I haven't played with the game yet, I'm not sure, but I think it probably mentions them as adults.

But if it's still not allowed then (albeit sadly but) I'll comply. :c

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
For the first part...
Just pointing out that it was ALSO rejected for rule 7. So if this thread disappears, like some other's translation threads for games known to be breaking the rule have then that's why. Emilia's Inn has had several made and delete.

As for vague rule itself, 2D and even a "all characters are over 18" doesn't mean a game will be allowed here. Just look at Kozue's Strange Journey. Deleted even though it had both.

Reactions: Shirokamisama

Ramen Rena

Jun 29, 2017
It's unfortunate, the artwork isn't half bad. I don't condone loli or anything like that, just as a fellow artist and connoisseur of artwork I can appreciate the use of colours and the use of lighting.