Seeking Battle loss leads to sexual training

amusedfox

Jan 4, 2019
In Tower of Trample by Bo Wei, the mc can be trained/corrupted by the villainesses after a battle loss or something similar. In Karryn's Prison, Karryn can be corrupted by enjoying more sexual attacks after losses. Are there other games like that, either femdom or maledom.

I also enjoyed the concept of bondage permanence as shown in The Moral Sword of Asagi but disliked the repetitive gameplay and art.

What I like (generally):
- Humiliation / Teasing
- Seduction
- Sex toys
- Bondage
- Corruption
- Mind Control
- Hypnosis
- Feet fetish

Reactions: MelvintheGelvin5

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
It's the premise of School Conquest - winner enslaves the loser.
And if you don't mind text-only, Corrupted Saviors has everything you listed (except feet). The "training" happens during combat and you see the effects between and during battles as they become more corrupted and start losing their minds.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perine

amusedfox

Jan 4, 2019
It's the premise of School Conquest - winner enslaves the loser.
And if you don't mind text-only, Corrupted Saviors has everything you listed (except feet). The "training" happens during combat and you see the effects between and during battles as they become more corrupted and start losing their minds.
I took a look at the games, but I guess I forgot to mention that I also prefer the game to be from the perspective of the one being corrupted/trained.