Cheat Mod Ren'Py Battle of the Bulges Anti-AntiCheat [v0.8.Otter.1]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Hi @TCMS , there is an update to version 0.5.1 of the game.
Please update your awesome mod!
TYVM for your work!
Like a month ago i discovered that this mod is no needed if is outdate because you can cheat but only if you aren't overpowered with 1000 strength or something when the game look for cheats. Play with 1000 of strength and when you get to the moment where the game look for cheaters, change the value for example to 8, the game will let you bypass that "scene" without problems and you can set the value again to 1000 if you want, at least until the next anticheat. Sorry my english.

Reactions: Pif paf

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Like a month ago i discovered that this mod is no needed if is outdate because you can cheat but only if you aren't overpowered with 1000 strength or something when the game look for cheats. Play with 1000 of strength and when you get to the moment where the game look for cheaters, change the value for example to 8, the game will let you bypass that "scene" without problems and you can set the value again to 1000 if you want, at least until the next anticheat. Sorry my english.
Och, well, that's refreshing :)
Thanks a lot for this tip!

MadMonk

May 26, 2017
nope i only used the console for money and strength 10, still while doing armwrestling i get the "you cheated", doesen't matter how low i set it i always get that.

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
nope i only used the console for money and strength 10, still while doing armwrestling i get the "you cheated", doesen't matter how low i set it i always get that.
That deppends the moment, I think the max strength when your help the sister is 8 and with the lifeguard is 10 but I think with 8 will do. I did it like that and I didn't have problems, even I finished the current version without this mod. Don't know why that happens to you.

hammerface

May 18, 2018
i assume it has something to do with cheating, but i can't progress beyond thursday.. when i go to sleep the calendar goes back to wednesday. any tips on how to deal with that?

Headshunter

Dec 23, 2017
the patch is a modified version of the scripts, what it does is overwrite the script, so the new script with the new days gets deleted, what you need to do is find the fixes using notepad or notepad++ and then copy and paste

Reactions: hammerface

UBOLSOBS

Mar 12, 2019
So what do you suggest to play it from the beginning so we get a better ending in this version?
Cause of the ?
I thought it was pretty clear.
But it's still not clear to one wise guy at least.
Who uses the word Dude nowadays?
Sounds so Wayne's World.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Note: I don't actually play the game, if you have any bugs comments or suggestions please quote this post ^^.
Hi, TCMS, I was just wondering, are you still planning to update this mod?
Have to say, with this stupid anti-cheat in place and the random nature and grind, the game is almost unplayable without your mod...or rather having fun playing it isn't possible without the mod.

Reactions: Canto Forte

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi, TCMS, I was just wondering, are you still planning to update this mod?
Have to say, with this stupid anti-cheat in place and the random nature and grind, the game is almost unplayable without your mod...or rather having fun playing it isn't possible without the mod.
Unfortunately I don't have as much time as I had to update mods, have a few that are months behind, but this once was quite easy to turn into a script meaning, if everything goes to plan it should only take about 20 secs each new version to update the script and get the files. So... yeah, mod is now updated to 0.6, let me know (by quoting this post pls), if there are any errors or bugs with the new version.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I don't know try reading for once.
What I said has no pictures.

Dude, your post makes no fucking sense in the context of this mod and the last page of this thread, maybe YOU should re-read it.

You ask whether you should start a new game to get a better ending? You ask this who? The people posting here? TCMS who made the mod? The dev of the actual game, who doesn't even post in the thread?

How is there supposed to be a better ending? What do you even mean by a better ending?

The problem is, no one can help you if we can't even understand what your question is about, but of course being a tool in your reply to me will help the meaning of your post to become clearer.
I find being insulting and impolite always helps me get what I want both online and in rl.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
so this does not work with 6.1?

edit:: found download for 6.0 so nevermind

edit2: for some reason i had to refuck most of the girls after adding this "patch"
not sure what happened, loaded before sister and then it only said check mark on her, so had to redo all the other girls? im so confused, did i reload an old save or did the patch do this ?lol

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes